Chapter 5

People would say that if you're having an eye to eye with someone, it'll eventually move to the heart to heart with that person. Well, in this situation, they're having an eye to eye but it didn't move to the heart to heart. Instead, it's just stuck there. Their eyes were like a shotgun or machine gun or whatever you called it, throwing the bullets into each other.

Tiffany didn't reply to Taeyeon's question.

What does she need to do on the first day hm?

Life isn't cool if things are going smoothly so she also didn't know what the latter needed to do on the first day as well. She kept thinking and thinking when suddenly a light bulb appeared. She smirked while staring at the latter's face. Taeyeon looked so calm and she didn't like it a bit at all.

Tiffany rose from her seat then took step by step towards the other girl. She mentally screamed in victory because thankfully, she's a bit taller than Taeyeon (thanks to her high heels for that).

"You seriously wanna know what the new staff will do on their first day?"

Taeyeon, on the other hand, even with her calm face, she was actually asking for help inside. She panicked because the brunette was so close. Plus, the fact that the taller girl asked her with her smirk didn't help at all. She just kept her mouth shut. Not a nod nor even a shake of her head. She just looked around the office, searching for a weapon if the brunette might do something to her. Bingo! I see the scissors. Might be using it to tear off her skirt oops!

Taeyeon cleared her throat before bracing herself, "What is it?"

The CEO smiled. Then she moved towards the shorter girl again until her butt met the end of the desk. Taeyeon had nowhere to move. "Usually.... we'll ice breaking for awhile... Then... having lunch together..." Tiffany placed both of her hands on the left and right side of Taeyeon's. She purposely trapped the latter on her office's table. She felt really satisfied watching the shorter girl's expression changed.

"Scrolling around...." She pressed her body lower, making Taeyeon felt suffocated. How nice it will be if she could hide under the table right now. She gulped hard. If the devil came nearer...she will totally regret it!

Yes, Taeyeon has a new nickname for the CEO. But before the CEO could lean nearer, the door suddenly slang opened.

"Tif-"

Taeyeon sighed in relief when Tiffany released her from her trapped. Thankfully, her racing heartbeat had stopped. If it didn't, she might faint in front of the CEO. She glared at Tiffany, sending messages through it but the CEO didn't look at her at all. She mentally thanked the person who opened the door. Never in her life, she wanted to hug a stranger right now.

Jessica was puzzled for a while. She didn't enter the wrong office, right? Staring at the girl in front of her cousin was the 'Miss Architect'. She gave her a sincere smile to the short girl. The short girl replied to her with a smile too but it looked like a forced one, to be frank. She wondered what did her cousin do the short girl since her face was red as a tomato right now.

"Yes? What do you want now?" Tiffany asked her cousin nonchalantly, acting as nothing had happened.

"Omo! Sorry, Miss Hwang. I'll come again later." Jessica exited the room quickly.

Tiffany creased her eyebrows in confusion. And why on earth is Jessica calling her Miss Hwang? She shook her head. She thought Jessica must be still in her dream since she just woke up. She turned her gaze from the door to the other girl in her office. She gave her a smirk again. She wanted to laugh so hard at the girl's face. Taeyeon looked like she was going to burst anytime but she looked so cute. Wait- what? Tiffany cleared her throat before turning into serious again. She is not cute. She is not cute. She is not cute. She is not cute. She is not cute. She is not cu-