Chapter 28

Taeyeon groaned when she felt that she knocked over something, "Screw this crap."

Stumbling to her own room, she heaved a sigh when her head laid on the soft pillow.

Yesterday, it was raining heavily and she also forgot to bring her umbrella when she arrived at her apartment. Unfortunately for her too, Tiffany was not in the office so she thought the rain would stop when she went home but turned out it became heavier.

Reluctantly, she ran from her parking place all the way to the lobby. At first, she did not feel any sickness but after she took her bath, she suddenly had a headache. She skipped her dinner because of that plus, she also did not have any medicine in the house since it was still new, so she just went to bed with her throbbing head.

When she awoke this morning, her head was still aching and it was also Wednesday, which also means she had work. Groaning while getting up from the bed with her blurry eyes, she scanned for her handbag in the room. When she found it, she slowly walked towards the said object then took out her phone. There were a few messages and missed calls from Tiffany but her head was aching too much to check one by one so she just sent a message to Bora, saying that she was sick and that's it.

She threw the object somewhere then threw her body on the bed again while massaging her head to ease the pain. But soon after, she woke up again when she felt like she wanted to pee. She went back to sleep after that.

***

"What?!" Tiffany's voice echoed through the floor. Everyone was startled by the sudden blow.

"Yes, Miss Hwang. She sent me a text that she's sick. Here," Bora showed her phone to her employer.

From: Taeyeon
I'm sick

Tiffany frowned. Why didn't Taeyeon tell her about it? Taeyeon didn't even bother to answer nor reply her calls and texts.

"Cancel everything on my schedule today," Tiffany sternly said. She grabbed her bag then dashed out the office, leaving Bora in stunned, "Okay, Miss Hwang," in a small voice.

***

Tiffany grabbed all the bags on the backseat of her car that filled with medicine, some food, and drinks.

She stumbled when she reached the keys on her bag. She placed the plastic bags on the floor then slowly unlocked the door. She took back the plastic bags on the floor then entered the house.

She sighed in exasperation when she saw the sofa somehow not in the place and also the table. The messy table. Plus, the dishes in the sink.

She placed the things that she bought on the kitchen counter then walked to one of the bedrooms, the one on the right side, where the person she was looking for probably in.

Opening the door slowly, she sighed (again). Taeyeon was sleeping with knitting eyebrows. She walked to the sleeping figure then fixed her position to a proper one. She also fixed the blanket till her lower body was covered. She also discovered that the air-cond did not turn on because Taeyeon was sleeping in sweats.

Once she was done, she went to the kitchen and prepared for her girlfriend's lunch.

***

"Tae. Tae, wake up."

Taeyeon squinted her eyes when she heard someone called and also shook her body lightly.

"T-Tiffany?" her voice betrayed her. She coughed. Her throat felt very thirsty. Thankfully, Tiffany understood and gave her a glass of water right away. She thanked her girlfriend.