Chapter 13

Taeyeon entered the office like a ninja. She hurriedly went to her cubicle and hid inside there when she saw Tiffany passed through her cubicle. She stared at the table as if it was an interesting thing in the world. When she saw her employer already entered her own office, she sighed in relief.

She startled when someone suddenly tapped her shoulder. Turning around, she saw Jessica was smiling sheepishly at her. Taeyeon's urge to roll her eyes was no kidding but she replied with a small smile.

She saw how Jessica nonchalantly grabbed a chair and sat opposite Taeyeon's. Taeyeon suddenly remembered the last event that happened a few days ago. Sometimes, she wondered who was Jessica actually.

Last time when the latter said that she was a driver, Taeyeon believed her without any curiosity. But seeing how Jessica dressed up last Saturday was doubting her. She looked decent, indeed. Jessica wore a dress that matched well with her heels. She even sat with the VIPs. So, who is the real Jessica?

Taeyeon noticed that Jessica was like chips more. Sometime she would just disappear for days then suddenly popping out of somewhere just like now.

"Hi Jessica, what are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked to avoid the silence.

"I missed you. Is that wrong?"

As usual, that was how Jessica would answer whenever Taeyeon asked her the same thing. The latter would come every Monday and told her that she missed the shorter girl after not seeing her for two days-- weekend.

Taeyeon smiled upon hearing the answer, a not so sincere one. Other women or men might be fainted hearing that kind of statements but for Taeyeon, she didn't feel anything, honestly.

Suddenly, Bora appeared, disturbing Jessica from talking to Taeyeon, "Miss Kim, Miss Hwang summon you in the office."

Nodding her head in annoyance, she excused herself from Jessica and made her way to the CEO. She huffed. Her day wouldn't be completed if Tiffany didn't call her. If only there was a competition of who usually went to the CEO's office, Taeyeon had won already.

She entered the office without knocking, which she usually did every single day, "Did you call me?"

Taeyeon regretted once she slipped the question. Tiffany suddenly looked up from the computer and stared into her soul. Taeyeon halted. She just stood like that, unsure of what to do. Suddenly, the scene of Tiffany hugging her came on her mind. She grimaced on the thought. Why did it suddenly come up at this moment?

Taeyeon prayed hard to not let Tiffany noticed that the model was actually her. Last Saturday, Yuri suddenly called and informed her that Tiffany was searching and even asking for her name which sent Taeyeon shivered. Why did Tiffany suddenly take an interest in her?

Meanwhile, Tiffany was ogling Taeyeon from head to her toe. Somehow, Taeyeon reminded her of the hot model. Her lips were plump and pink even. But then, the model must be taller than Taeyeon, right? Since she was a model and all.

"I think you should stop stripping me with your eyes now," as much as Taeyeon despised the words, she couldn't help but say to the CEO. Tiffany had this gaze which looked like she could eat Taeyeon there, endlessly.

Tiffany woke up from her trance and snickered. Why did she suddenly compare the hot model with Taeyeon after all? Yes, she admitted that Taeyeon's beauty was under-estimated but it couldn't beat the hot model.

"In your dreams.." she rolled her eyes before adding, "You see the black files over there? Rearrange it back according to the dates and just throw away if they're not needed anymore," she pointed to the black files on the end of the table.