Chapter 8

A/N: Yeah, I am too lazy to preview and edit so any mistakes I make I fully apologize for and will fix in the future. Enjoy the story while I go eat my pork chops -3-.

~~~~~~~~

This wasn't right.

This didn't feel right.

Making out with Zachary while riding him did not feel right at all!

W-when had that happen?!

Mikasa had no memory of it all. All she remembered was getting completely wasted with Zachary--and then he told her they could go to his place. She had no control over being dragged here. She couldn't even hold her head up correctly without feeling as if she had one-fifty pound weights laying on her back.

Then when her eyes finally fell open she had found herself in a room she hadn't quite recognize with Zachary in her face, tugging her hair behind her ear, admiring her?

She had been trying to ask what he was doing until he pressed his lips against her own. Still a bit intoxicated, Mikasa hadn't had full strength to push him off of her.

But as soon as he startes undressing her and began planting a trail of kisses from her neck to her stomach, all the fight in her had completely dispersed.

Even if Mikasa's body was fully incapacitated, her eyes could see more than what she could comprehend.

Whenever she tried to say something nothing would come out, as if her lips had been taped shut. And if she tried putting her hands out in protest against Zachary, her hands would only drop heavily, going against her will to move.

Then before she knew it she was on top, riding Zachary who maneuvered her around, hands firmly cupped at her hips.

She hadn't felt the moans escaping her mouth, or the jerk in her hips when Zachary's member struck her in a good spot. Shudders ilict over her body, overwhelemed by the pleasure filling inside her.

Despite being taken advantage of, Mikasa kind of liked it, even if she couldn't tell what was happening half the time.

Before she knew it, Mikasa had been flipped over--to her it felt like she had hit a brick wall.

Zachary was getting all in over himself. His need for pleasure outshun his attempt for showing compassion and dency. Not that he had a lot to spare, he did spike her drink without her knowing and dragged her to his place to do more than help a friend out. And he loved it.

He thrusted faster, rocking his hips in a equally good pace he could maintain. His breath ran uneven, trying to keep up with the rhythm of his movements.

"G-God--no wonder Eren fucked you a lot back then. Who could resist such body," Zachary grinned darkly, watching endearingly as Mikasa's face foiled in a mix of confusion and pleasure. She still seemed to be trying to piece together what was going on, even if she had already figured it out.

Zachary loved it. He loved the look she was giving him; how her body spontaneously reacted with every wave of pleasure. Most of all he loved that voice of hers. How light and silent her cries would go when she lets out a loud moan, and fought between giving in and fighting back. How divergent she was...

Until her body finally surrendered, that is.

"And what's worst is that he kept you to himself, cupcake." Zachary runs a hand through her hair, breath hitting at her face as he lowers himself for balance. "I guess I'll just have to punish you for his actions," Zachary's fingers run down Mikasa's cheek then grabs at her neck, getting a whimper from her.