Chapter 3

As the night continued on, Mikasa has suppressed the urge to not run into a bathroom stall and bawl out crying. Every time she saw Eren and that girl together, be it dancing or just talking, she couldn't help but feel sick to her stomach. It could of been the food she had eaten or the three cups of alcoholic beverages that finally made way to her system. Whatever it was still made her want to puke.

Even if she tried, Mikasa just couldn't seem to get into the spirit of having fun no matter how much she committed herself to doing so.

But at the same time, she didn't want to make it seem like she wasn't having fun after all the plans Armin and the others made for her first official arrival. They were all trying their very best to take her mind off of Eren.

Annie and Ymir invited her to dance with them, Reiner gambled with her, Armin did shots with her, and Sasha played little games on the side with her.

At times, the tarnish image of Eren would fade from her mind to focus on her friends. And sometimes she forgot he was even here. But when she saw them, or any couple that resembled their relationship, Mikasa couldn't help her self.

She was just glad her friends were putting up with her despite all they did to cheer her up. Mikasa still had fun though, while it lasted.

"I got to go to the bathroom" Mikasa mutters to Annie when the group was heading out of the casino to go do something else for the night.

The blonde turns and eyes her suspiciously. "Do you want me to come with you? I can stay" she insisted but Mikasa only declines the offer.

"No thanks, my stomach is just upset right now" she bites down on her quivering lips. Without another word from Annie, Mikasa turns and heads to the bathroom. She had a vivid image of where it was and to her surprise she finds the right hall the restrooms fall down in.

She enters the womens room, and locks the door behind her when she finds the place to be empty.

Mikasa stands against the door, taking in deep breathes as she sinks in the nights events. This was not how things were suppose to go. The clamoring noise of the music and shouts somehow manages to tune out of earshot. She lays a hand over her lurching stomach, doing all she could to hold the bile sprouting from her stomach.

Not taking any chance, Mikasa sprints to one of the stalls and regurgitates. The repulsive soundwave flood the room.

When she finishes, blood is pounding in her ears, her vision is slurred, and her body was deprived of doing any movements her brain forced her self to do.

Mikasa groans in agony, propping herself on the floor. She shakes her head to rid of the constant pounding her head was implementing onto her.

She stays there for what felt like forever, and even found herself near the edge of falling asleep. Mikasa dabs a knuckle at her eyes and finally finds the fortitude to stand.

Knowing Annie and the others would most likely be worried for her, Mikasa decides to finally get up and do something about it.

She --wobbly-- stands to her feet and forces her legs to move her to the sinks. She washes her face and cleans out her mouth before patting herself dry with the paper towels.

Mikasa's head was still ferociously pounding at her with such intensity. It was her first time drinking, and though she was depressed about what happened with Eren and his new fiancee, she knew she should of been more careful.

As she makes her way out of the bathroom, where a few angry, impatient women loitered around staring daggers at her, Mikasa begins to mindlessly wander around looking for the entrance she came in with the others.