"It is what it is Rosa." She knows exactly what this is about.

"It is what it is?! So you're just gonna fire me like this all because you don't like Chanel being around?"

"Damn right because I obviously can't trust you and I damn sure can't trust her ass!"

"What in the hell do you mean by that Y/N? You've known me for most of your career! We've been close friends and I've never done anything for you not to trust me!"

Now she was pissing me off. Playing victim and shit when she knows she hasn't been honest.

I slammed my hands down on the table as I stood up.

"Oh yeah, then why is that when I say I don't want my child around her!" I yelled as I pointed to Chanel who was not standing off in the corner with a nervous look on her face. "That you disregard everything I say and do it anyway! Your sneaky ass went behind my back and Camila's, and I'm not putting up with anything when it comes to my daughter!"

"Alright Y/N calm down man calm down." I heard as I felt Matt push his hand to my chest making me step back. He looked from me and over to Rosa.

"Look Rosa, I get you're not too happy about this but it's nothing you can do. She doesn't want you as her manager anymore then that's how it'll be." He spoke sternly and I nodded agreeing with every word he said.

Rosa stood there with an unreadable look on her face. I couldn't tell if she was just pissed or if she was about to cry. But I'm no dummy, I know good and well she knows what I'm talking about. And I don't know what they are up to but I'm definitely putting a stop to it now.

"Fine." She finally spoke up with her eyes never leaving mine. "If this is how you want to be then fine.."

I rolled my eyes as I looked away from her. I'm not about to play this game with her. She not about to make me feel guilty, because I know that she's been crossing me. Going behind my back doing shit she has no business doing!

"Have it your way. You just better remember this, and watch your back." I frowned hearing her say that. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? "Come on Chanel." She said as she grabbed ahold of Chanel's arms dragging her out. Chanel glanced back at me a few times giving me this look that I really didn't understand. But I can't say I give a single fuck either.

Fuck her and her crazy ass niece!

↓ ↓ ↓↓

"Hey mila, what do you want to eat?" I asked into as I walked out of the building heading to my car. The first thing I had to do was call her, she's been blowing up my phone the entire time making sure I didn't forget her food.

"Umm it doesn't matter."

"Camila!" She knows I hate it when she does that. She always wants something to eat but never knows what. When I get her something and she doesn't like it she gets a whole attitude. "Don't do this right now, what do you want?"

"Y/N! Just get me some damn food!"

"Ok fine. I'm about to go home and whip up something myself then. Since it doesn't matter." I already knew she wouldn't want that but it would make her tell me what she actually wants

She giggled. "Ok, alright you don't gotta threaten me babe,  just get me something from Panera bread."

I rolled my eyes. "Alright I'll be to you in a minute."

"Ok. See ya." She mumbled before hanging up. I'm so happy she's back in the studio doing her thing.

I know for a while she wasn't too happy and she was going through a hell of lot. But it's so good to see her going back to her old self. I'm happy she got rid of that pussy boy and hasn't talked to him since.