"I hate you sometimes.."

"Aww babe I love you too." I said while blowing kisses at her.

"Y/N

"Y/N.." She moaned making me smirk.

"What? You know you could never hater me baby."

"Ugh I know." She whispered making herself laugh. I went to say something until I heard a small knock at the door and saw my team slowly coming in.

"Alright Mila I got to go the meeting is about to start."

I saw her nod as she turned around in her chair. "Ok..please call me when you leave and let me know what they say."

"I gottchu babe."

"Y/N I am not playing with your ass."

"Yes I know babygirl and I'm not playing either I'm serious. Imma call you."

She sighed and nodded. We said our goodbyes before hanging up.

"Hello Y/N." I looked up to see Matt and the rest of my team walking in.

I nodded as I stood up to greet them. "Hey wassup."

"Everything ok, you don't usually want to be in any types of meetings, let alone call for one."

I sighed as I sat back down in my chair. I needed to do this.

"I really need to talk to you."

"Ok." He nodded as he sat down across from me. "What's going on Y/N?"

"I need to talk to you about finding me another manager."

I tapped my fingers on the table and watched the shocked looks go around the room. Yeah I knew it would be like this. Everyone that knows me, know that me and Rosa have always been close. So I'm sure they can't believe why I would ever want to get rid of her.

"Uh Y/N, man you sure about this? I mean this is Rosa we're talking about here."

I nodded. "Yep I'm sure. Things just aren't working out like they should be. Plus I don't like this new assistant she's gotten me."

"Ok, well as long as you're sure. I mean I can't really stop you so we'll get right to the contract and everything as soon as they get here."

"As soon as who gets h-"

Before I could even get all my words out, Rosa walked in with Chanel close behind her. She did not look too happy so I'm guessing she had just heard what I said.

"Really Y/N?" Is the first thing she said as she walked over to me. "This is why you wanted us to meet here?"

I ignored her as I continued to talk with Matt about finding someone new and going over the contract. She stood over me with her arms crossed.