The Resignation Letter

Faye:

As we enter the arena, we're looking around impressed. That's were we will perform our latest concert today. In the Manchester Arena.

It's so exciting, so many people will come and watch us performing - our parents will come and watch us too! 

And despite the band wasn't talking to each other during our journey here to Manchester, there are now little smiles appearing on our faces. The boys head off to their dressing room to change into the outfits and to be styled, while us girls are walk to our room too now. The styling crew decided to dress us into matching outfits for the beginning and that actually looks quite pretty. 

"Beautiful." I say to the styling crew upon seeing the outfits, taking a questioning glance at Lisa and Claire. While Lisa agrees with a simple nod, seeming not to bother for the outfits at all, Claire is brushing away the tears in her eyes. "What's the matter?" I ask, wondering if she's emotional about these outfits - but why should she? I decide that she might be emotional because of the recent tension in the band, maybe she realised that we all made a few mistakes with these arguments. Before thinking of it, I take Claire into my arms, just as she uses to do when someone of us is crying. 

And just as I once did previously, she's crying on my shoulder now, ignoring that Lisa and the styling crew are watching. "Sorry. I'm just excited. All these rehearsals were a bit stressful and of course these arguments, well you know." she finally says, brushing away her tears. 

"It's okay." I reply, slightly biting my lip to stop me from a inappropriate remark around our rehearsals.

"Let's get you styled, should we?" a member of the crew interrupts that odd conversation between us, pointing at the chairs in front of the mirror.

"Yes." Claire says silently. She sits down while the crew start to do her hair. Lisa and me are now sitting down too as the styling crew starts to work on our hair as well. They decide to also style us similar to each other, given the fact that our outfits are looking equal as well. 

"Okay, you can head off now. I bet you want to rehearse the songs a bit more." a member tells us and we quickly agree, making our way backstage where we also meet the boys. We greet each other before a weird silence appears again and it's no lie that this is slightly saddening. Like honestly, we're barely talking at the moment - well except for our arguments. 

H and Claire share a look before they walk away, probably to their dressing rooms. Well, that means no quick rehearsals. 

"Do you think she was crying because of the recent tension?" Lisa suddenly asks, earning a confused expression from Lee.

"Well, yes I guess so. Why not? I mean, we were crying too." I remind her of how we both sat together in our tour bus and cried when an argument went totally off between us all and we turned really insulting towards each other.

"Okay." she replies, playing with her hair shyly. 

Lee, who hasn't joined our conversation yet, sits down on the stairs, seeming lost in his thoughts. I simply sit down next to him, deciding not to ask H and Claire if they would like to do a little rehearsal with us. It would probably just lead to an argument.

After a while the dancers arrive too, greeting us quickly as they walk past us to be styled. There are already plenty of people in the audience, already applauding and I grin at their excitement. Our parents are allowed to be backstage to watch us, of course. They'll be standing here with some members of the crew. Just as the dancers walk past us again, now styled too, we decide to go to a room to rehearse just for us. If the rest of the band doesn't mind, then whatever.