The New Album

Faye:

It's been a while since the band reunion. 

The reunion show, including these parts which showed us performing our concerts, were very much liked not only by the viewers but also by the media who wrote, mostly, nice things about us.

After that show, we all appeared in several tv shows. Claire appeared on Celebrity Big Brother and she was quite popular in the show, which actually gave her confidence a nice burst. And sometimes, the band appeared in tv shows together and we were performing some of our songs there. 

But we also were quite busy with other projects again, like stage productions or movies. Lisa for example is focusing on her performer school a lot. Claire recently told us about planning to release an album of her own - to which we all congratulated her, saying that we're definitely going to support her idea. Lee and me were both focusing on movies as well as stage work, respectively. And H is focusing on his twin sons.

The relationship with Dylan went somewhere else though. He had been in a play and simply cheated on me. In fact, he cheated with the girl who played the leading role. Or to put it in his words: she's allegedly much prettier than me, not as annoying and things like that. That was something really saddening. Not because he said that she's prettier - he's entitled to share his own opinion. It's the fact that he cheated when our relationship seemed fine, okay yes we did argue - but we loved each other. Or at least that's what I thought. 

Not long after that - a few weeks ago in fact - I went into a new relationship - and again, with a singer. We met at a tv show we both were guests at. He's a nice and handsome guy with so much talent. We both enjoyed the time on the show together, we fell in love and it wasn't long until we decided to kiss. However, this guy was already in a relationship himself. Married, in fact, to a singer. She also performed at this show with him. Still this guy and me just met, we ignored that he's in a relationship and usually secretly visited each other at the theatre or his recording studio to 'talk about a song we could do together' (as he putted it in) and sometimes enjoyed a good movie or were just talking. 

Well, once he was at the theatre and while we were backstage, we were spotted kissing in public by some journalists, who then published articles about us. And our affair created so much articles in the media. They wrote very mean things, insulting things. We ended our relationship, or the affair to be exact, and now he uses to tell the magazines that I was just intrusive and flirty towards him. To be honest, that's annoying because he's actually really nice and so handsome.

Yes I regret that affair because I know this isn't okay. Several actions of mine weren't okay, including getting drunk in public. It just doesn't put a good light on the band as well and I'm surprised they don't hate me by now. I bothered them so much, also before the split. So why don't they hate me by now? I got no idea.

Back to now. The band is back in the recording studio, with our management. We want to release a new album soon and now we want to start recording the songs. The name of our album is 'Party on the dance floor' and yes... that's suits us.

I'm already waiting in front of the studio, when I see Lisa approaching from the parking area. "Hello, Lisa!" I say happily as she arrives next to me. I hug her tightly as if to show how happy I am to see her - which definitely is the case.

"Hello Fluffy dear! So great to see you!" she laughs. "Great hair style, looks amazing on you!"

"Thank you! And what a nice t-shirt, where did you bought that?" I say, very chatty, while playing with my hair. I love to talk about things like these with my bandmates. Well it's not like the others at the theatre are not nice, but some of them are rather focusing on the play instead of some small conversations.