Rehearsal Arguments

Faye:

I'm awake with a shrug, looking around in confusion while rubbing my eyes and my head. Immediately I'm reminded of my actions from the previous day, the huge embarrassment I had been - and how hungover I feel now.

Someone knocks on the door and opens without waiting for my answer; H standing in the room with a smile. "Morning." he greets. "Claire said I should look if you're still asleep. You're okay?"

"Well I'm hungover as heck but it'll be fine." I shrug, cuddling myself in my blanket again.

"Do you want breakfast?" H asks, taking a seat.

"No I'm fine." I lie, hiding under my blanket and hoping he would leave me alone. Unfortunately he doesn't. 

"Come on and join us. I know we need to be at rehearsals soon but we could share a talk and maybe listen to music?" H attempts, taking the blanket away from my face. "Hey, is everything okay?" he asks worried.

"I don't want to rehearse today." I mumble, hearing him sigh.

"I know you don't want but no one's going to ask you stuff about Travis, okay? And if so, Claire and me will host a competition on who can tell people off the best. Seriously, she would freak out if someone upsets you like yesterday." H says all caring. "Come on, dancing queen." 

"Fine." I answer silently, walking to the living room with a faked smile. "You all stayed over?" I ask confused, sitting down. I knew that Claire stayed over - in my room in fact - but I'd expected the others to become bored and go to their own rooms. They all look up, stopping their conversation and greeting while I look down at the table; an attempt to avoid their looks.

"We did. Look, I made you your favourite juice. Well, actually I bought it at a shop but- nevermind." Lee replies with a friendly smile, passing me the glass. "We should head off to rehearsals soon. Pete just called." 

"Good for him." I say silently. 

"You look forward to dancing?" Claire asks with a smile. "I bet you can't wait to learn a new choreography again."

"Yeah, maybe. I'm going to change into a normal outfit now, see you." I mumble, walking back to my room and slamming the door. After changing into a normal outfit I stare out of the window, busy with styling my hair to a plait when there's a knock on the door. I sigh deeply before answering. "Come in."

"Hey you, we should really head off now. Rehearsals and stuff." Lisa says shyly. I reply with a blank expression, taking the dance stuff from the other side of the room and walking off without even answering. "Faye, please talk to me." she says. "You can talk to us all, we know you're afraid of him-"

"Listen, it's a lovely intention how you all want to talk with me but- but I'm just not in the mood at the moment. The fact that Travis is released from prison and is walking around somewhere is just- it makes me going crazy." I say while standing next to them in the elevator. "And yet I'm so angry with myself for even bothering you."

"You're not bothering us." Lee explains. "If you want to talk, talk to us. We'll be staying over at your suite too if that makes you happier." 

"Yes, please." I answer shyly, smiling at him thankful. In silence we approach the taxi that Pete specifically ordered for us, taking our seats and watching the landscape passing by in silence. A slight smile appears on my face though when we indeed arrive at the dance studio, images of us rehearsing appearing in front of my eyes. I walk behind the others with a grin, being quite excited to rehearse again. Sure rehearsing our songs is fine too but dancing is just fantastic and it manages to take my thoughts away for a moment.