I'm an expert! - Chapter 1 - logicality and some prinxiety

Chapter 1

Logan pov:

A knock was heard on my door, so I stood bookmarking my book to find a giggling Patton already in the room.

"Well hello Patton."

"Hiiiiii!" Patton squealed, overly excited... even for him. "Guess what?!"

"What is it?" I asked as I began to put my book on my shelf; Making sure to put it exactly the right spot, with the rest of the alphabetical order.

"Thomas got a boyfriend!" He said, skipping in a little circle.

"I'm aware, I am in his head, along with you, after well." I chuckled at how Patton overlooked such simple things.

"Oh, ok. Bye Logie!" Morality proceed to hug me from behind then run off.

I stood frozen in place, my cheeks felt hot. I blinked a couple times, before realizing what just happened. He hugged me, and I liked it.

I felt the anxiety start to creep up my bones, as I realized what was happening... I liked Patton.

But I couldn't... I'm literal Logic, I have no feelings. But I did, there's no denying it.

I decided to do what I did best, research.

~*~*~

Roman POV

I was sitting in the common room, flipping through Netflix and trying to find a movie, since Netflix didn't have Aladdin.

Finally after deciding on Mulan, I get a blanket and snuggle in. But before the intro even ends, I hear a quiet cough behind me. I turn to see a sheepish looking Logan behind the couch.

"What do you want brainy?" I asked, dramatically flopping over the side of the couch.

"Well according to my research, I have a- a," He stuttered pulling out a flash card "'crush' on Patton. I thought you could help me."

"Oh you need love advice?" I sat up, my eyes glimmering "Trust me, I'm the expert. I'm experienced in everything!"

"Says the Virgin." Virgil scoffed as he walked past the couch with a monster in hand.

"Well would you like to change that, my love?" I asked sweetly causing Virgil to snort out the monster in shock.

"What?!"

Stay geeky my friends! May the fandoms be with you!