Part 17

Our lips barely touched when i felt a static shock, leaving tingles on my lips, "do you feel that" he whispered, sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps over my body, 'Yes i do' as my heart rate increased "we're meant for each other you know" he said as his breathing became short, We kiss again as he takes my hands and interlinked our fingers, I suddenly felt a sensation building up I want him, I wiggled my hand free from his, and run my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer. He froze as my chest heaved as I struggled to control my breathing.

His eyes staring into mine then down to my lips he leans in kissing the side of my cheek down to my neck reaching a spot that sent various jolts threw my entire being, our hands made contact again sending more tingles and my cheek flushed as he kissed that spot with his lips the actions had my heart going haywire, a soft moan escaped my lips as a knock came pounding on the door and my mother came in.

As she walked in her face went blood red turning around so fast, Trent fell off the bed landing on his knees and I began to giggle....

Yes mom i say in my laughing tone, she turned but her eyes not knowing where to look "Sapphire i know this must be hard for you but you need to know i wouldn't change what happened, I love you we all do, ill do anything to help you overcome what you are feeling, i love you darling i do"

I know mom and i love you to, she walked so fast to my bed pulling me into a bear hug leaning her head onto mine, 'Mom i need you to call Sara and the Doc to my room please'  i could feel her nod as she turned and headed out of my room. 

I look over to Trent but he is still in shock as i carry on giggling he walks slowly towards me and sighs with a laugh following. "i thought it was over for me when she walked in, that was a close encounter and we weren't doing other things" my face felt warm, i was blushing..

Trent we need to...... Sara, my mom and the doc walked in, turning my head looking at them.

OK guys thank you for taking good care of me but i know what needs to be done, Doc i need you to do a final check and see if i am able to leave here, Trent and i have places to go and wolves to find, i don't want to argue with anyone looking directly at my mom.

I hear my mom and Sara Gasp followed by 'Let me know if you need me to do anything Luna' Sara stepping forward and bows, 'Your battle is our battle,your strength is our strength, what ever you need done i'll help, we all lost to much its time to make things right'   

Sara gather all the wolves you know and bring them here.

Mom i need you to help keep things in order and keep Amy and Sven safe. 

Doctor i need you to get all the medical supplies we will need for the up coming war. 

Looking at Trent, "Trent and i will leave and find other wolves and members of my parents pack that managed to escape, we will need all the help we can find, Trent and I will mark each other but we know what will happen when that happens, My-My-My Uncle will come for me, we need to be ready for our final battle, I need to do this, not only for my future but to save my parents and get.......Shaking my head thinking about Jeremy, Amber, Paul, My father, the people i loved and Trent's dad, their lives where taken from them to soon because of jealousy, ego and Alpha status. 

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo