Part 2

I try to calm my breathing covering my mouth with my one hand but I can't it is becoming to rapid, my heart is beating a thousand times faster I hear another shot go off and the screaming stops, I bow my head down to know that he has fallen prey to the one that pulled the trigger, I hear the tree leaves behind me move "shit someone is here no no this cant be happening" is the first thing that comes to mind, but I'm still unable to move, frozen as i stand there leaning against the tree. 

I try and hold my breath but I can't the pain is rushing throughout my entire body the fast walking feet behind me is getting louder as I hear the leaves and branches cracking on the ground, I turn my head to the side and I see a shadow standing over Amber's lifeless body just a few feet away from me  to where I once laid holding her hand.

I see the shadow bend down wiping Amber's face, it was as if the shadow was trying to see who the person was laying there, he leaned over her to see if she was breathing and whispered something. I couldn't hear but I got an understanding when he kissed her forehead and stood up.

It someone we knew it had to be, who would show that type of respect to a body laying there covered in blood on the wet ground, I tried to speak to call the shadow towards me but I couldn't I was to afraid, what if it wasn't they'd kill me to.

I whispered and moved my foot on a broken branch that laid at my feet, the shadow quickly turned and pulled a knife, I froze again, today I die, those words kept running through my mind, today I die, as the shadow came closer to me I heard him call Saph quietly I felt as if the whole world stopped and I was safe as I brought the word's out "Trent"

He came as fast as he could towards me as I collapsed into his arms last words I heard him say Saph your going to be OK your safe and I felt it, he lifted my whole body into his arms and headed towards the forest.

I toss and turn and toss and turn, i was warm and safe, Trent found me, i could still hear him saying Saph your ok! i have you!...... There is people talking around me, I couldn't make sense of it, all i heard was mumbling, I couldn't understand anything of what was been said, I couldn't open my eyes, I gave in to darkness as it surrounded me, everything around me faded away.

I hear voices again it was an all to familiar sound, my Mother, I could feel her hand touching mine as her warm tears fell landing on the palmm of my hand, in trying to close my hands to let her know I could hear her but not even my fingers could move I tried with all my will power i had, but I couldn't. 

Trent voice "She has the right to know - she need to know the truth - this has gone on to long if only you had told her the morning of her birthday - she wouldn't be here fighting for her life" i could hear him crying - THAT IS ENOUGH GET OUT my mom replied, right at that moment the doors, swung open 

People walked in I heard two sets of feet and a gentle soft voice began to talk, sorry Linda but your daughter needs a wash also a set of new clothes and I need to give her new medication.

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo