Part 14

As Sapphire looks up her face was a deep vivid red, her eyes glowing yellow with a hint of green, her body shifted to the side as she yelled out in pain, Trent tried to move closer, Sara shouted 'don't, not yet she will hurt you in her state of mind and she won't remember anything'.... She is to young to shift.

I felt a tug as Sara pulled me backwards again as Sapphire fell off the bed, the empty chair slams up against the wall I hear her bones cracking and breaking as she yells out in more agony and pain..

My baby my baby those words kept running through my mind...

There's nothing I can do, I whisper Sara face is glued at Sapphires Shifting I turn to look at her, Sara standing dead still shaking her head in a no motion.

I turn to look at Sapphire and WOW mumbled out my mouth, my mouth widens as I stare at Sapphire I hear Sara and Trent both gasp at her sight, her fur is white as snow with a black spot on her back and front leg.. Her eyes became pure yellow as she lays her head and body on the ground looking at Trent and growls without any words spoken I blink and she shifted back to her human body.

Trent's breathing increases I can hear him struggling to catch his breath, I swear I could hear his heart pulsating as he slowly moved towards the bed grabbing the blanket, throwing it over her naked body, we all rushed towards her lifting her up gently and laying her down on the bed. Trent whispered I Love you in her ear as her eyes closed..

I turned to look at Sara...

Her smile was so big i could see her teeth, "that's our Luna she is our future queen" looking at Trent 

Luna i exclaimed What is a Luna? 

Sara looks at me with that widen smile, the future queen, a Luna of her pack, Trent's mate, his wife to be, his missing part that will make him alpha, a protector, a warrior to Sapphire, he will guard her with every breath and might he has till the day he dies, they have to mark each other once that is completed they will be stronger together. They would be stronger if they mated.  

MOM!!! She looks at Trent then back at me... But she shouldn't have changed to wolf form that's only meant to happen on her 18th Birthday - Boys at 16 girls at 18...... 

As soon as they mark each other there will be a brief, a slight moment that everyone in the pack will feel a bond created and h-he will come for them, her head falls down to her chest as I see tears run down her face, I run my hand on her back, I need to know who. 

Who will come for them Sara who? She looks up at me "Linda she will need that box when she wakes up, she has shifted she will be able to handle it"

Sara turned and walked out the door Trent wanted to follow but he stayed, got on to the bed and laid next to Sapphire. 

I cover them both with a blanket, leave a kiss on Sapphire forehead and walked out. 

I sit down in the chair with a cup of coffee staring into the fire that is warming the room up... "What the hell was that she turned into a wolf! How is any of the possible? How did we not know? What the hell is a mate?" she is my daughter and we will have to decide where we go from here.. i need answers......

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo