Part 3

There was a quick tug at my hand as I felt my mom stand up, i could hear her choke in between please doc p-plea-please try and save her, my mother begged and pleaded as she struggled to keep tears at bay.

As the nurse began to wipe me down I could hear her little cry's "who would be so cruel to hurt such innocent children".

My body covered in sharp pains as the nurse wiped and bandaged me up, I could feel ever part of me that was torn, bruised and broken  it aches everywhere, as the nurse finished she put on these thick warms clothes covered me with blankets "She is all yours Doc"

I could feel her change the needles in my arm as she injected then my stomach i cringed at every prick it was burning my skin, Rest up our future princess she said as the darkness surrounded me again, my head was pounding the world around me had stopped... I was at a peaceful sleep again. 

I woke up hearing voices again but everything around me remained in darkness I willed myself to open my eyes but I couldn't, my mom's voice as she sat along side my bed I could sense there are a few people around me I could feel the tension in the room as i felt a shudder of chills thrill through me, my mom spoke in such a quiet tone I could barely hear her, 

"Trent thank you for saving Sapphire I don't know what I would have done if I had lost her to."

Loose me to, What!!!! My head, all these questions unable to be answered, who else died, oh no is my sister ok? where is my father? where is my brother?.... Trent is here i could sense him hovering over me.

Trent finally let a gasp out  - "Why is she not waking up? What is wrong with her? She needs to know Linda!"

"ENOUGH" she shouted at him, just let her be she will wake up when the time is right she needs to heal, her body took a beating with the gunshot and she is still covered in cuts and bruises. W-Wh- What I need is for you to put two of your most trusted guards at Sapphire's door then two at every entrance and exits his tried to kill her twice, once when she was a baby and now on her 16th birthday.

My body tensed and shivered at those words....... Kill her twice 

I tried to figure out what and whom she was talking about, I willed myself to wake up but I couldn't. What does Trent need me to know, 

I fell asleep again....

My moms voice was harsh, angry and sharp as is it jolted me awake as she shouted at someone - Amy I told you no one could visit its not safe you could've been followed as far as the world out there knows Sapphire is dead. 

"Wait what I'm dead my heart starts racing I hear the machine start beeping going haywire should I say, why did my mom tell my sister that everyone thinks I'm dead".

Next minute the door slammed open the doctor and nurses came running in, the doctor told them to step back and I felt these cold pads been put on my body and the doctor shouts clear, all hands that was on me is now off.

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo