Part 15

I go check up on Sven and Amy, they hug me as i enter the room, mom is Sapp-hire ok now? Yes angels she is, did you guys see that box i had earlier? its not in mommy safe place? its here mommy Amy says as she pulls it out from the blanket, we kept it safe for you... Thank you darlings I sing them a little song until they fell asleep.... Jane please stay in here with them, Yes Ma'am she answers..

I head back to Sapphires room, she and Trent are still sleeping, Saphhire? Trent? i call out, Grrr Grrr Trent growling, Trent it me, here is the box Saph needs, he sits up, takes it from me "Thank you Linda I'll give it to her when she wakes up, the shifting took a lot out of her. Go get some rest please" ok, I head out I told the guards no one goes in there!

I head back to Sven and Amy, i jump under the cover and closed my eyes.....   

*Sapphires point of view*

I rub my eyes as i awake, the best sleep I've had in a while looking up at Trent, this warm fuzzy feeling rings through my body, I'm safe, warm and cared about by many but mainly him, how did i not notice these feelings towards him, why do i feel like i can conquer the world with him by my side, i bend my head to the side as i lay a gentle peck on his cheek..

"Morning" .... H-Hi 

"What are you doing?" kissing you awake i whispered 'he smiles'

"You sleep ok?" - Best sleep I've ever had i respond "I get these little warm tingly feelings in my stomach as he lands a kiss on my lips."

"Baby we need to talk, Linda brought the box you need to open from your parents" I take of gulp of air 'Those are the answers i need' repeats in my mind.

We both sit up as he pulls this little brown box out from between us.

It engraved with a R & E on top and a S underneath, a gold clasp locking it with a line leading to each of the letters that lay above it.

Ryan and Erin then pointing at the the S - Sapphire he whispers softly, I turn looking at him "how does it open" "there's no key", He takes my hand  pulls out a knife"Trust me, breath give me your finger", "ok"  he makes a small incision as blood pops through the tiny hole made pulling my hand over the letters squeezes my finger as it fills up with my blood, Nothing happened, "that was supposed to work, I'm Sorry"  his head bends down and all of a sudden he looks up his eyes are glowing yellow, pulls me in and kisses me. 

"That was nice" i whisper as i look at him,  he takes his knife and pokes me again "Try now". As my blood reached the clasp (pop) it opened, 'how did that work'  "Your wolf eyes babe, you needed to be part human and part wolf"

As i open the box there was a little note....

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo