Part 5

He took a seat down on my bed I embraced Trent in a bear like hug he held me so tight with my head on his shoulder, Are you ok? Yes thanks to you I whisper

Thinking back to how we all met.

Trent was my closest friend other than Amber. It was always the three of us together until Amber met Paul. Amber always said that she and Paul where soul Mates. I couldn't understand their relationship it was love at first sight the two of them always said. Trent and I just laughed.

Amber and I met when she was 7 and i was 5 years old and ever since we met we were inseparable we did everything together we would go to our little creche our parents sent us to, we bathed together, we built things together, she knew when i was sad and needed a hug. She always knew, we lived next door to each other so why wouldn't we be friends.

I met Trent when I was just 10 years old and he was 12 he was the cutest little boy I thought, he had these brown eyes, short black hair and always neatly dressed I have had a crush on him ever since.

Jumping back into reality as Trent looked up as he his touched my face and his finger lays on my chin to lift my head up, I swear I could hear my mom pacing at the front door, Trent looks me in the eyes and says Saph I - I need to tell you something as those words leaves his mouth the door opens and my mom comes in looks at me then again at Trent and say's I should be the one to tell her.....

I look at both of them confused, What is going on? Why are you two acting so weird? ... i asked Trent takes my hands and says please listen to your mom, as she takes the empty chair looking at me... 

*Linda's point of view*

Sapphire you have to have a open mind as to what I'm about to tell you, you can't interfere and please please try not to be angry at me "I tilt my head side-wards gazing into her eyes then I looked at Trent, he bent his head down and gripped her hands tight"

S- S- Sapphire your are not my daughter your parents died when you were just a little baby, your dad and I lived on the outskirts of the Midnight Crescent village and one night we where having coffee outside on the little porch, We sat there looking at the evening sky holding each other hands,  when all of a sudden we started to hear people screaming and crying, women, children, and men as we jumped up looking to see where these screams were coming from we saw a huge fire blazing just inside the village we dropped our cups our bodies froze that is when everything changed...

I look at Sapphire trying to gather what she was thinking at the way she is looking at me but i carry on.....

As a women and a man emerged from the trees on the other side coming from the direction of the village, they were covered in blood, wounded from what we saw and they were shot and cut... The lady carried a little baby on her arm wrapped up in a blanket that had the word princess embroidered on the side.....

The tears came running down the side of my cheeks bringing up these memories...

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo