Part 10

*Linda's point of view"

Sapphire on your 10th birthday we met Trent and his mom (Sara) they where new in town, they just showed up out of no-where and made themselves at home they settled into the town your dad I became tense and worried we even packed up everything we could just in case something had to happen and we had to move fast with all of you, no one had traveled through or moved in, in the 8 years we lived there. Something wasn't right we couldn't put our finger on it until we started to see a pattern everyday after school you would come home say hi go to Amber's house then the two of you head out shouting we going to Trent's. Everything was about Trent the three of you where uncontrollable at times it went on for 4 years straight it became your routine ... she looks at Trent and i, we giggling then he nodded at her.

One evening we where all over by Trent house to celebrate his 16th Birthday.

Sara looked familiar but we couldn't place her, that very same evening we saw Trent's eyes glow as he looked at you, we panicked your dad and I said (HE will come for her) We thought Trent was the "HE" I picked you and Sven up, your dad grabbed Amber and Amy you started screaming in my arms learning over for Trent to help you. We managed to get home your dad grabbed our bags as we headed out, dropping Amber at home first as we got there Jack and Sam kept asking what is going on? Where are you headed this time of the evening with the kids? Its not safe out there!! Your dad looked at them and said if we don't leave Sapphire will die..... They looked at us weirdly to a point that Jack Amber's dad said "stay we will help protect your family"... We couldn't risk it, we made a vow to keep you protected till your 16th Birthday we turned. Jack grabbed your dads arm and he managed to pull away freeing his arm and we headed to the forest running.

As i wipe the tears from my cheeks, Sapphire you where still screaming so uncontrollably but we knew we had to go, you started biting and kicking me yelling for Trent, your eyes started to change color shining bright, Amy said Pretty.... Sara knew we made a run for it she was siting on a rock with what looked like a dog on the side as it turned its head towards us, we knew it was Trent by the color of his eyes we saw in their house...... we thought that was it, it was over. He finally came.

*FLASH BACK*

You cant have her i shouted 

Your dad put the bags down along with Amy i sat on my legs covering my arms over the three of you trying to form a shelter. 

What do you want your dad shouted 

Do you not remember me Sara replied 

Should we he shouted back 

Sara jumped down and came towards us.....  12 years ago i handed you a baby girl in a blanket and told you to keep her safe.....

Your dad fell to his knees sobbing you broke free from my arms and ran straight to Trent, some how you - you weren't scared, its like you saw this all before, You scared the shit out of us i piped at Sara... Trent transformed back to his human form his mom had spare clothes for him she turned to us,  soon you will have to do the same looking at you , What is she Sara.

We headed back home as we went inside your dad looked over to Amber's house Jack and Sam's eyes glowed too, we froze what on earth is happening I whispered to your dad, Sara told us to relax and put the children to bed, as she turned she looked at me and said i will come over and tell you tomorrow, needless to say your dad sat by the window the entire evening making sure no one got inside.  

Sara came to us just after all of you children headed to school and explained, 

"Tears in her eyes after you ran they caught up to us the killed my husband in-front of Trent and I, we had him hidden in the trees just before we found the two of you, i held me breath for as along as i could until they turned heading back towards the village leaving us there laying in our own sweat and blood,  i'm sorry but they burnt your house to the ground, Trent climbed down the tree shaking me, screaming wake up mama wakey up, I eventually woke up seeing my child crying over my body, his head in my neck i raised my hand and held his head i struggled to get up with the pain shooting through my entire body but i managed, Trent then tried to shake his father awake but with no response I grabbed my son and we went to the closest village the people helped me heal with the right medicine and i was back in shape in no time. 

After healing we moved from village to village trying to find you but with no luck, Trent would then run around calling Sapphires name through every village we went to, just hoping he would see her, until i told him she died.

He cried for days!

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo