Part 1

I lay at the river bank cold and wet i can feel the ice on the ground around me as a thin layer covers my skin, i'm shivering from the coldness, all I can smell is grass with a strong smell of iron, there is a moment of warm trickles running down the side of my face. 

I'm bleeding. 

I try to focus as i open my eyes but all I see is darkness around me, I feel a shiver run down my spine and my hair raise on my arms.

My body jolts as I hear a bang echoing through the forest i try and lift my arms to grab my head but i feel a hand entwined with mine, i'm holding, holding onto someone I try and turn my head, I fail i can barely move with the pain rushing throughout every inch of my body, still all I can see is darkness with white mist surrounding us.

I struggle as I pull myself onto my knees and turn, it is my best friend laying there in her own pool of blood mixed with mine I raise my hands to my head to remember what happened my head is throbbing I feel my eyes bulge as my tears start pouring out.

How are we at the river bank? how did we get there? where were we going? Why can't I remember anything? Why does every part of my body feel broken so much pain its as if someone stood over me hitting me with a baseball bat over and over shattering every bone in my body.

I try and stand to my feet but my body is not playing its part there is aching everywhere I can feel every bone in my body shoot sharp pains, I bend my head again moving slowly, I see a tree to the side of me I struggle to crawl towards it as i moan out in agony, I sit on my butt leaning my body on the side of the tree wrapping my arms around the bark as I try to pull myself up, the first pieces break beneath my finger tips as I struggle to hold on, I fall straight onto my back. I groan with the sharp pains surging through my body again

I try to roll over but the pain is to intense, I can feel every bit of aches in my legs and my ribs, my stomach i grab the pain intensify under my touch, I have to try as i pull myself over rolling onto my stomach crying I proceed to the crawling position and onto my knees again I place both my arms around the tree holding on tighter than before, my life depended on it, my face is getting warmer, it's from the tears streaming out of my eyes from the pain and I'm finally on my feet.

Leaning against the tree grabbing my stomach, my body jolts as I hear another loud bang this time to close coming in my direction, I try and focus to see what is around me trying to see if I recognize anything familiar, I lay my head against the tree still not remembering anything.

All these questions pop into my mind again - What was Amber and I doing? where were we headed?, I pause as I hear these faint cry's and screams coming from the opposite side of the river bank, my heart starts racing my body unwilling to move I can literally feel every hair on my body beginning to rise as I hear a guy's voice coming nearer towards me..., wait trying to focus more trying to hear clear of what was been said my body stiffens as it hits me it's Paul, he starts shouting again  "Run they are here..... RUN....... RUNNNNN.  I can't move. 

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo