Present Pt 9: Switch POV NamJin

~Warning: Mature Language~
June 10,2021
Seokjin's POV

The way Namjoon just hovered over me made me uncomfortable."Can I help you?" I asked, looking up at the taller male.

I hadn't realized it much until now had much he had gotten tanner in the past few years and it suited him, making his eyes stand out more."Is it a crime to just stand here and admire your good looks?" Namjoon commented, causing me to roll my eyes.

This was just a game to him.

My feelings are a game to him.

"No, it is not a crime but I wish you wouldn't stare so much and just go home already." I replied, continuing to work on my documents. Namjoon pushes them a aside gently and sat down on my desk, grabbing my chin despite my protest.

"I'd like to take you home with me. To be honest, I'm only here at the moment to ask about your answer to my question yesterday. Do you want to be the 69th person I sleep with this year?" Namjoon asked straight out.

My blood began to boil.

"What the hell Namjoon? No way would I. With the high number of people you've slept with, how do I not know if you have an STD or not?" I said, standing up abruptly.

Although that was true, what also got my blood heated was that he wanted me only for my body and that hurt.

It hurt a lot.

I loved him and here he is, a few years later, asking to borrow my body for his sexual urges.

No thank you.

"Ah, I thought you were going to say something like that so that's why I brought this."Namjoon said, taking out a slip of paper from his back pocket and handing it over to me.

Agitated, I snatched the paper from his grasp and started to read it."You took an STD test yesterday after work?" I didn't know if I was suppose to be impressed or creeped out by how prepared he was. What the hell was so special about me that made Namjoon want to sleep with again? After all these years especially?

"I got the results this morning and the doctor said I'm clear of any STD's. Sooo, let's go to your house." Namjoon said, plucking the paper back out of my hand and folding it back up, tucking it back into his work pants.

My brows furrowed together as I turned my attention back to my work."I cant leave without finishing this. It's already 22:14 so just go home Namjoon." I ordered, letting out a sigh as I hovered back over the document in front of me.

Namjoon huffed and picked up a pen, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me up out of my seat."Ow, what the hell Namjoon?! That hurts." The anger was very clear in my voice and I saw Namjoon flinch slightly but pay no mind to it as he plopped down in my chair.

"Just stand back and relax. I'll finish this up quickly so you can take me back to your place for some fun." Namjoon winked at me before setting out to finish the document, causing me to get even more angry.

He's too damn cocky and believes his smarts can get anyone. I fell for his good looks and smart brain years ago and I won't fall again.
—————
Namjoon's POV

After completing the paper, Jin tried escaping by rushing to his car but I cornered him. "There's no escaping me. Once I see something I want, I go for it." It was a cocky thing to say but I didn't care, I wasn't going to let Jin escape me again, not after all these years apart.

"You're an absolute dick now.... no, actually, it's as if you can't control you're dick now. To think that I was the only person you slept with through high school, even though we were friends. Maybe that's why you're so pent up now, because you were never satisfied with my body." Jin said and that struck a nerve deep inside me

It struck hard.

Forcefully, I grabbed Jin's forearm, squeezing tightly, watching as he flinched in slight pain. At least he felt a bit of the pain I've suffered through these past few years. "Shut up, you don't know anything. Our bodies are most compatible so it feels nice doing it with you. Most of the girls these days don't have the same compatiblity our bodies have." I said, although sex was just an excuse to get closer to Jin, to be with him.

Even though it sounded absurd and unnessisary to have sex with him, in my world, there would be no other reason for Jin to speak or even look at me.

"Compatibility? Compatibility? You're asking me to have sex with you just to make you feel good?! What the fuck Namjoon?! Is that the only reason you're asking me, just so that you can feel good?!"

Oh shit, I've done it now.

"Let go of me you bastard!" Jin yelled, yanking his arm away forcefully, hitting his car door in the process from the force."Leave me be and never talk to me again!" Jin screamed at my face, causing me to stare at him wide eyed in surprise.

I rarely ever saw Jin so angry and it was usually directed to his father but now, it was directed towards me. And I had no clue as to why he was that mad. I understand I screwed up what I was saying to him but for him to be so mad that the veins in his neck buldged and his eyebrows furrowed sharply, his body shaking from adrenaline and anger and his eyes showing a murderious glint.

Snapping out of my surprised daze, Jin had already gotten into his car and I did the only thing I could think of to save myself from the situation.

I got into the car before he could lock the doors.

"Namjoon, I swear, if you do not get out of my car right this instance, I am going to call the police and have you detained for harassment." Jin said, his voice shaking and dripping with venomous anger.

I took a deep breath, trying to think logically."Because you stayed so late and I was apparently too foolish to go home, as you would probably put it, I've missed the last train and need a ride home." My voice came out camer than what I was feeling.

A part of me felt horrible for making Jin feel so angry to the point of almost crying while the other part wanted to keep up the act. If I could just get Jin to listen to me, maybe I would finally get answers about the cause of my own anger I've been hoarding for years.

Jin's hand hovered over his car key, as if wondering if he should even start the car."Fine.... but only because you helped me with my work." Jin replied with a sigh, a sigh that practically said 'I'm going to regret this later'.

I silently thanked the universe for calming Jin down and allowing him to make a rational decision instead of one based off of his emotions. The anger slowly drained from Jin as he started up the car and pulled out of the parking garage. 

We were met by the downpour of rain, thunder and lightning."It looks really bad." I said from the backseat, deciding to buckle up my seat in case if we got into a wreck. Jin stayed silent, ignoring me as he drove.

"Um..... don't you need to ask for my address?" The question was hard to hear over the hammering water on the roof of the car but Jin seemed to have heard me.

"I already know where you live, it was in your employment papers." Jin called over the roaring water, his windshield whippers going at full force yet still the rain mocked their efforts by causing difficulty to see even 6 feet away."Plus, we're not going to your house. My father texted a while ago, said that there is a flash flood warning and that the river by your neighborhood has flooded over the road so it would be too dangerous to drive through." Jin yelled back at me.

"Then where are we going?!" I yelled back, finding the rain very obnoxious.

"To my house" Jin replied, his words almost being washed away with the rain.