How It Works

Each chapter will be labeled with "History pt ____: (Namjoon or Seokjin or any of the other characters, this will mean it's from their point of view) "Present pt ______: _______" and " Past Pt ______ : ______" the difference between Past and History is that History is the past Namjoon and Jin (or any of the other characters that will be in a relationship) had TOGETHER while Past is their history before or without each other (ex: childhood, job, etc)

The main ship is Namjin and the other two listed in the book description are side stories but, will be in here a lot and have their own chapters.

I am not going by their actual ages but I am going by their birthday month and day. And, I am not using their Korean ages but the International ages.

Updates will be every Sunday and some Wednesday's EST, no sooner or later. The number of chapters posted will vary though, 80% of the time it will be only one chapter.

It may be a bit confusing as I will be switching from History to Present and their relationships are different from their high school years to the present so, if you are confused, you can PM me or leave a comment and I will try explaining the best I can without spoiling anything.

None of the pictures belong to me unless I say otherwise.

This book contains sexual and mature scenes and may hold triggers to some people so, please read at your own risk :)

Enjoy the book