Present Pt 2: Park Jimin

~Warning: Mature Sexual Content~

July 19, 2021
Jimin age 22

▶️

"Hey, slow down." I said, pushing on Yoongi's chest lightly as he continued to trail his hand down my abdomen, him pressing his body against mine.

We were peacefully watching Train to Busan but Yoongi had other plans and we somehow ended up in this position, with Yoongi on top of me, trapping me between him and the baby blue cushioned couch beneath me.

"Hoseok finally isn't home so, I get you all to myself. It's a rare occasion." Yoongi said, kissing my lips passionately before kissing my jawline and trailing his lips down my body until he reached my chest.

"That doesn't mean that we have to do it. Plus, didn't all three of us do it just two days ago? At this rate, my body can't keep up." I said, pouting as Yoongi seemingly ignored me, wrapping his mouth around my nipple through my shirt, causing me to flinch my eyes closed and my body to tense.

"W-wait a moment!" I cried out as he swiftly unbuckled my pants and slipped both my pants and my boxers down in one quick motion.

"I can't wait, you know that Hoseok is coming back tomorrow, I need to get our alone time in now before he comes home to have you all to himself." Yoongi said, going up and kissing my cheek, causing me to let out a sigh and cave at his actions and words.

"Fine, but we're not doing it all night, I have a dance class to teach tomorrow." I explained, shimmying out of my black short sleeve shirt.

Yoongi only nodded as he quickly attacked my neck, grabbing my butt as he wrapping his other hand around my waist. "I love you so much." Yoongi whispered into my ear, slowly trailing kisses down my body.

Having one on one with Yoongi or Hoseok is very rare so, I knew that I might regret my decision in the morning but, I loved to spoil them separately whenever it was possible.

I giggled at the kisses and he looked up at me."You're hair is getting long and tickling my stomach." I explained, running a hand through his mint green hair.

"Should I cut it?" Yoongi asked, looking up at me as he gripped my hips.

I shook my head in response, pulling him in for a kiss."You know I love you just as you are." I replied, hugging him close.

"The thing that worries me the most is exactly that. Because you love Hoseok and I so much, I don't know how much you love and value yourself." Yoongi said, caressing my cheek with a sad smile.

"Are we just going to talk or are you going to do something?" I asked, smirking at him despite the fact that he knew I was changing the topic.

"Of course I am, just don't complain to me when you wake up all sore, you're the one who asked for it, just remember that." Yoongi said with a soft chuckle.

00:39

"N-no, I cant anymore." I breathed, all of my muscles sore and not wanting to continue, screaming at me that I needed to rest. A few rounds ago, he had moved us to the bed but, my body was starting to give up.

"You can, I know you can. You've always had bad stamina but, once your body gives out, I can do all of the work, 'kay? You wouldn't have to do a thing except enjoy it." Yoongi said, grabbing my thighs and putting my legs over his shoulders.