Past Pt 5: Kim Seokjin

[Sorry for the late update, I've just been busy with work and trying to recover from finals]
    ~Warning: Mature sexual content~
~Warning: Violent and abusive content~
September 20, 2018
Junior in College
Jin age 22

"Come, let's go up to your dorm room" Marc said, kissing my lips passionately, his tongue intertwining with my own as he pushed me against the dorm lounge room's wall.

"Are you really sure about this? We've only been dating for a few months." That was true, we had only been dating for 3 months but I really badly just wanted to avoid sex because I knew it wasn't with Namjoon.

Despite it being 3 years since leaving Korea for my overseas study in an attempt to get away from Namjoon, I couldn't get over him, even if he had broken my heart. He was my first love and my best friend but he destroyed us with his anger.

And now I'm suffering because of him.

"I'm ready if you are, only if you are, of course." Marc said, pulling away and looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Those eyes were different from Namjoon's warm but distant ones, they were loving and kind.

With a determined nod, I grabbed Marc's hand and started to pull him upstairs, looking around for anyone. After all, this wasn't Marc's dorm building and it was past curfew.

After walking up the 2 flights of stairs, I walked into the hallway and headed for my room, in which I owned all by myself, perks of being the son of the CEO of a major company.

"I love you." Marc said as I unlocked the room, causing me to freeze. Those words, I had been waiting ages for someone to tell me those words and whenever Marc said it, it always made me want to cry, it made me miss Namjoon and made me remember the pain he dragged me through.

"I love you too." I replied, walking into the room and pulling Marc in, pushing him onto the bed as I threw off my cloths.

"Woah, you're quit agressive." He said, looking up at me with a smirk. I could tell he was enjoying the ferocity of my passion and I only fueled it as I leaned over and kissed him, my hands latching onto his buttoned up shirt, removing each perfect button from its loop.

"I just like it a bit..... rough, okay?" That wasn't true but I just needed a distraction from Namjoon and it was sad to say I was using my boyfriend to do so.

Having had finally removed our cloths, I grabbed the tube of lubricant Marc had bought especially for tonight. Suddenly, there was a soft hum of a phone going off and I looked over at the night stand to find it was my own, the screen reading it was from my father.

"Shouldn't you get that?" Marc asked with a nervious laugh as I shook my head."He's all the way back in Korea, I don't need him keeping tabs on me 24/7." I responded, biting my lip as I attempted to loosen myself up with my fingers, inverting one at a time.

It was uncomfortable as it was a hard position to be in but I ignored the discomfort and only focused on my boyfriend, leaning down and kissing him again.  The stimulation made the heat in my abdomen increase.

Impatient, I removed my fingers and positioned myself, Marc looking up at me lustfully as I slowly went down on him, shuttering as it had been a long time since I had sex. The annoying buzzing from my phone indicated that my father was calling me again but I let it go to voice mail.

'No way in hell am I going to let my dad ruin this for me' I thought bitterly, starting to move my hips a bit.

"Ah, wait, babe, you're too tight." Marc groaned as I ignored him and leaned down to give him a reassuring kiss, taking him in deeper.

I let out a shaky breath, shivering at the feeling. It had been ages since I had sex but it still felt as amazing as it did in high school."Oh my god." Marc said and I smiled at his reaction, looking down at his stomach before frowning.

"Hey, you went limp." I said, looking back at his face to see his eyes wide and his arm extended, pointing to something over my shoulder.

"What? What is it?" I asked, turning around before my own eyes opening wide, my body instantly turning cold and my heart stopping."F-father, what are you doing here?" I stuttered out, barely managing to make the words form.

He looked mortified.

And disgusted.

"What the hell is going on here?! Get off of him and get out here right this instant!" My father yelled, ignoring all formal greetings, his voice filled with malice.

I listened obediently, slipping on a bathrobe before going out into the hallway and closing the door silently behind me, Marc sitting there, still gaping. I stared silently at the ground, preparing for the torrent of cuss words and abusive slurs like 'fag' and 'sin'.

As soon as I stepped onto the hallways carpet, my dad slapped me hard on the face as I could already feel the welt rising." I have a important business meeting here in London and I thought I should stop by to see how you were as I am paying for your study abroad, only to see you confusing your sexuality again by sleeping around with men!" My father screamed and the last part made my blood boil.

"I am not sleeping around with men! I've been dating Marc for months now and he's the first man since I've gotten here!" I screamed back and he turned even paler.

"Are you saying you've slept with guys before while you were living under my roof?" His voice was soft but the sharp coldness and malice in his words made me want to run from the situation.

I looked at him guiltily, unable to answer. The only other man I had ever slept with was Kim Namjoon but that was no longer a thing, especially since I was rejected as if I was nothing, less than nothing.

My father swung at me this time, hitting me in the other cheek and I could have sworn I tasted blood inside my mouth."We're going home right now! Oh are to cut off all contact with Marc and never see him again. We're going back to Seoul where I will appoint you a position in my clmpany so that you can spend all your free time only working. I don't need a fucked up kid who believed he's gay because he's not! I will not tolerate this!" My father screamed and before I realized it, the tears streaming down my face started to drench my shirt collar.

Almost everyone in the dorm had heard this fight and I doubt my father even cared if I was embarrassed because he probably believed I deserved it.

"Meet me at the airport tomorrow at 17:00, and make sure to pack your things." He said coldly before turning and walking away, storming off with his bruised fist clenched tightly.

I fell to my knees, finally released from the demonic grip of my father, sobbing into my hands as people started to peek out of their dorm rooms to see who had fought.

I heard my dorm room open and Marc's gentle hand rest on my shoulder."Babe I-..... I'm so sorry." He said solemnly, sitting down next to me and hugging me gently as I cried on the floor until sunrise.