CHAPTER 32: HOSTAGE III; ALONG CAME A SPIDER

As the helicopter flew towards the designated coordinates, Silas briefly turned around to check on his prisoners. He also took out the file he was given.

The file contained the picture of a smiling teenage girl with long brunette hair and sky blue highlights and warm brown eyes, Evelyn Lila Nakadai.

It wasn't too difficult. All it took was to check if Miko Nakadai had any living relatives living in Jasper, Nevada and the rest was child's play.

Evelyn Lila Nakadai, half British half Japanese, same age as Miko and even the same height. She was a prodigy in gymnastics and a red belt in Taekwondo.

Silas was just the tiniest bit impressed.

Currently the two girls had their hands tied behind their backs and roped tied around their ankles. They were leaning against each other back to back. The sedation was still in their systems making their heads drop onto their chests.

Sitting back to back, Silas could already see just how similar they looked even without the file; the only difference would most likely be their hair, accents and personalities.

"Sir ETA to the designated coordinates is 5 minutes." The pilot said.

Silas nodded. "Land one mile away from the designated coordinates, we'll go there by ground and send a unit up ahead to scout and secure the perimeter. Get ready." He said.

**********************************************************

Evelyn slowly opened her eyes groggily and groaned slightly.

'What the he!l happened?' she asked herself.

Her thoughts were sluggish and her brain felt like mush, as though she had just listened to her brother rant on and on about quantum physics and mechanics for hours.

Then there was her body that felt numb and heavy as lead, it felt like she was just used as a punching bag for Taekwondo and did gymnastics without stretching. She naturally tried to rub her eyes only to realize her hands and legs were bound.

Her eyes snapped wide open as she realized this. She tried again and felt rope dig into her wrists. She turned around and saw her cousin, Miko who was bound and unconscious as well.

'What the he!l?! How in the name of Elizabeth's ghost did we get here?! What happened?!' she asked herself.

Then it all came back to her.

Walking home with Miko.

A black van coming to a halt beside them.

Getting pulled into the van.

Kicking, screaming and punching wildly in desperation.

A painful prick on her neck.

Her Autobot guardian calling out for her.

Darkness.

Oh crud she and Miko have been kidnapped!

A wave of panic and fear washed over her and she was suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to cry out for help and struggle to break the ropes with all her might but....she knew that wouldn't get her anywhere.

She highly doubts she could break the rope so easily and her cries will just attract unwanted attention and leave her parched. Right now, MECH probably assumes that she's still out; she has the element of surprise with her, no need to get rid of that.