Chapter 100: A Journey to Redemption.

Start from the beginning

"To plunder a new case Fiddlehead cider!" Clancee hissed before taking a Raid Zeppelin down to Ninjago. Leaving his deranged Captain to his insane ramblings.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The team of rescuers had the remaining trio of the Ninjas brought to the formerly Lost City of Ouroboros.

The trio of Ninjas noticed that Ouroboros now had a huge sign out the front of that read:

The formerly lost city of Ouroboros. Home of Jormungand and The Serpentine vehicles.

The Serpentine are not responsible if you or a loved one are eaten due to harassment, violence or stupidity! You have been warned!

Now with a smaller sign chained to the bigger one that read:

Please do not feed your enemies to Jormungand and the Serpentine vehicles. Thanks!

Followed by a bunch of smaller signs with pictures it enforces the point.

Dareth led the trio of Ninjas towards the main stone structure through the makeshift village of people of Stiix. The tones of former residents of Stiix surrounding the Ninjas and watching them.

Everyone around them was stared as the trio walked past, with a lot of hatred and disdain in their eyes.

"The people of Ouroboros mourn (Y/N)'s disappearance." Ronin informed them. "That and you kind of destroyed all their homes." Dareth added with a hesitant look on his face.

The trio slowly walked behind Dareth and Ronin making there way across the grounds with Echo, Skylor, The Postman and Soto taking up the rear.

The people staring at the trio, with venom in their eyes. 'Evil ninja'. It was all the ninja could hear as they passed each of them.

Every one of them hating the Ninja, hating the trio for being Ninjas, hating them for what had happened to (Y/N), hating the ninjas for everything, for the destruction of their homes and loved ones had perished in the invasion.

The group slowly made their way to a door at the edge of the shanty town. "Open up, they're heading into the meeting." Dareth ordered banging on the door and it was opened for them.