"Going great! I heard about what happened with you and that Gyarados are you OK?" asked Yellow.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks," Red said with a smile.

That smile quickly faltered when he realized how much the story spread about him. He supposed that was to be expected with such a surprising turn of events but he still hated that it was going to draw more attention to him. Yellow noticed his quick change in mood, "Is something wrong?"

"Kind of, I just know this is going to bring me more attention than I want," said Red.

"Oh OK. So has anyone caught on yet?" Yellow whispered that last part.

Red nodded no, "Not yet, but I'm worried that's going to happen soon."

"Does Ethan or Leaf know?"

"Not yet."

"If anyone should know about it, it's those two, they are your friends."

"Yeah I know," said Red, "but I have no idea how they are going to react when they find out."

At that moment, Ethan and Lyra walked into the building. Ethan had his hair slicked back and had a pair of sunglasses and a black T-shirt. He was ready to be the DJ. "Hey you two, how's it going?" Ethan asked.

"We're doing good, you look like you're ready to go," Yellow replied cheerfully.

"Heck yeah, I'm gonna blow the roof off this place!"

"Just remember this is a mixer, not a rock concert," Lyra said.

"Don't worry Lyra I've got it covered," Ethan replied with a grin.

Meanwhile, Professor Oak had walked into the building and was admiring the work done by everyone on the dining room, this was going to be a great night. People slowly began coming in, one of them was Kevin who came in looking as smug and slick as ever. "Great little setup you got here Professor. Did the 99 cent store have a closeout?" he asked.

"You don't have to have top quality food and entertainment to have a good time," Professor Oak replied irritated.

"Whatever you say, It's just it's kind of embarrassing for me when I build up the hype of a mixer hosted by a boring old researcher only for it to flop."

"This mixer has not flopped, it's only just started."

Kevin just maintained that smug expression as he walked over to the food and drink table. Red's group noticed him walking up, "Who's that douche?" Ethan asked.

"That's Kevin, the owner of Hill Valley," said Lyra.

"From what Hilda and Tracey said that guy's a massive pain," said Red.

"I hate him already, walking around like he owns the place I'm gonna knock his teeth out," said Ethan.

"Ethan..."

"I'm serious, if not tonight, I'm gonna make it my goal to punch his face in by the end of the summer."

Red looked at the guy as he walked around, "You know what, I'd like to see that."

Red held his hand out and high-fived him, "I definitely won't disappoint," Ethan replied. He looked at his watch, "Looks like it's my time to shine, wish me luck guys," he said as he walked away.

"Welp, I'm gonna wander a little bit, have fun you two. Oh and Red, I know you're the camp's dancing queen but you are injured so you better control yourself," said Lyra teasingly.

Red chuckled, "yeah whatever Lyra, you have fun too," he said.

So she walked away. "Hey Yellow, do you have Chuchu on hand by any chance?" Red asked