"Here we are, ladies

"Here we are, ladies."

"Oh my god, this is so nice!" Nikki squealed clapping her hands together.

"Let's go claim our beds." Kandice said.

We all agreed dropping our bags by the door before taking off running. I bumped past all three of them running to the master bedroom. Kandice tried to come up to the door but I ran inside and shut it in her face. I busted out laughing throwing myself back on to the king size bed, I smiled in relaxation as my body sunk in the bed.

"Lucky bitch." I heard her say before walking away, only making me laugh harder.

I mean I see why she wanted it. It's extremely beautiful and big.

"There's another master bedroom!" I heard Nikki scream in the distance

"I want it bitch!"

"It's mine hoe!"

"I will fight you for it!"

I laughed shaking my head, their so crazy. Seconds later Nikki came barging into my room with a koolaid smile on her face. "I got the room!" She squealed out before taking off running.

I laughed getting off the bed. "Good for you Nikki." I said.

I jammed my sandal in the door going out to grab my suitcases. It was to make sure that everyone knew it was claimed already. I dragged them behind me, peeking my head inside the other girl's rooms while I walked by. I slipped my sandal from underneath the door, pushed it back open freeing my hands from the handles letting my two large suitcases fall on the floor behind me.

"Come out of y'all rooms! I'm making Mimosa's!" Yelled Kandice.

Mmm, I thought to myself before running out of my room with one sandal on. I slowed down once I made it to the kitchen, all the girls were standing there sipping down their cold drinks. "Here you are." Kandice handed me a filled matching glass.

I smiled, happily taking it from her. "Thanks."

"Your welcome."

"Ooo! Let's try out the jacuzzi!" Nikki squealed. Half her drink flew on the marble floor below.