Ten years later

Victoria P.O.V

Hey people, long time no see! It's been awhile. It's been ten years since everything has happened. Some good things and some not so good. After about a year of not seeing Carson, he reappeared and made our lifes hell, that was until he got taken to juive. Felica, Randy gave her back to the adoption agency and we haven't seen her since. Renee and Jon, they are still together. They are actually married. After two years of being together, Jon asked her and she immediately said yes. They got married six months later. Renee is actually pregant with their fist child.Paige and Colby didn't last. It wasn't because somebody cheated or anything like that, it's just they lost feelings for eachother. Since then Colby has meet a beautiful women named Leghlia (Lee-la). They have been together three years. Layla and Joe are still growing strong. They are engaged now, but they haven't discussed anything with the wedding yet. Me? Well, I am a five time divas champion along with one time Intercontinental and one time U.S. Me and Danny have been together ten years and I couldn't be happier. He proposed to me when I hit eighteen and we got married after I turned twenty-one. I am currently pregnant with twins. One girl and one boy. The girls name is Gabriela Dean Hart. Our little boy is Seth Joseph Good. Gabby middle name is after Jon's in ring persona along with Seth's. Seth's middle name comes from Joe and his last name is mine. They are due on Christmas day. I can't be any happier than what I am now. After years of bulling and mocking, I am finally happy and has a family that loves me.

Authors Note:Heeyy, so I hope you all liked it. I was originally gonna make a sequel, but I just decided to go with an epliogue. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed!