Rest of raw and family time

Victoria P.O.V

I was backstage while 'Ramon' was in the ring with John Cena. I was in our hideout watching Raw. I changed after the doctor checked my ribs out. I was in a white Batman tank that has he symbol with Batman written in the middle of the symbol with black tights that have the Batman symbol all over them. I also had on black high top converse. Which had the Batman symbol on them.... I am not obsessed. It was between Roman and John until 'Dean' came on the scene telling them that they need to take down The Authority. Then Kane appeared then it went over to 'Seth'. They started to attack him then Randy came. I ran out of the locker room searching for them. I heard Dean's voice say "That's all you got?" Ohh Dean. I ran into where they were and I saw Seth give him the Blackout. I ran over after the camera cut out. "You ok Jonny?" I asked trying to help him. "Mhm." He said looking like he was in pain. I sighed. "Let's get you to the Doctor's." I said helping him up. We got to the Doctor's office and they examined him. "He needs to be transported to the nearest medical facility." The doctor said. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Ok. Thanks Doc." I said. "Yup." He said. Soon they transported him to the nearest medical facility. I decided to stay at the Arena and go out with Joe. It was close to the end of the show and Roman was suppose to go ou and shake Ric Flair's hand. The Ric Flair. We went down the steps. We got in the ring and he shook his hand. Ric got out of the ring and headed up the ramp. John music came on and he gave Ric the World title. He raised his hand then Ric went backstage. He got in the ring. Then Seth came out. I don't understand his music dosen't match him. The Randy came out. Lastly it was Kane. I got out of the ring after all of them got in. Starting was John and Seth. Everyone was chanting "Cean sucks." and "Let's go Cena.". I don't understand why people hate on Cena or disrespect him. He is such an amazing guy. He loves the business and loves his fans. Now it was Kane and John. Roman tagged him self in. Kane kicked him in the stomach. Then they started to exchange blows. Roman gave Kane a headbutt then threw him into the turnbuckle. He punched him acouple of time then he got pushed off of him. Soon Seth got tagged in and was just kicking him. Roman has been dominated though this whole match. He is so close, Kane tagged in Seth. Roman finally tagged in John. "Ro, you ok?" I asked bending down. "Get up Ro." I said helping him. He got up and got back in the corner.  Soon Roman got tagged in again while Randy got tagged in to. Soon he was taking our everyone. He threw Seth out of the ring, but Seth landed wrong so he hurt his knee. It took all of me to not check on him. I looked up from looking at Seth to see Roman getting attacked. Soon everything just exploded. John ended up getting speared instead of Randy. After alittle bit when Randy was celebrating, Roman came out of no where and speared him. I got in the ring. He was celebrating I came in and raised his hand. I looked over and Seth was still getting checked out. They helped him backstage. After we were done celebrating we went backstage. My phone started to ring and I saw it was Jon. "Hey Jonny. What's up?" I asked. "Nothing Sunshine. I could leave, I just got a busted mouth. I'll be fine." He into the phone. "Ok. We will be there soon. Love you." I said back with a smile. "Ok, love you to sunshine." He said back to me. We hung up. "What's up?" Joe asked after he came out of the bathroom. He was now changed in his street clothes. "Oh Jon is ready to go. He just got a busted mouth." I said. Joe nodded. "Let's go check on Colby then we can head out." Joe said. We picked up our bags and headed towards the medical room. But when we got there Colby wasen't there. "Looking for me?" We heard a voice say. We turned and saw Colby standing there in his street clothes. "Yeah, how's the knee?" Joe asked. "Fine, hurt when I landed. I was mostly trying to sell it. I am fine." He said shrugging. "Good, you had me worried. Gosh Colbs be careful." I said sighing over dramatically. All they did was laugh. I smiled. I love these guys. "Let's go get Jon now." I said walking towards the parking garage. We got to the car and made it to the hospital Jon was at. "Hey." He said once he got in the vehicle. "Hey how you feeling?" I asked looking at him. "Fine, mouth just hurts. How's your ribs? Do they still hurt?" He asked. "Yeah, not as much, but still hurt." I said shrugging. Once we got to the hotel we all kinda sat in the living room watching movies together. I had my head on Joe's shoulder, while he had his arm around my waist. Jon had his arm around my shoulder and Colby was sitting on the floor leaning on my legs. We basically had family time till about 1 AM. We all headed to bed.