Match and doctor.

Victoria P.O.V

I was stretching for my match with Carson. Yup it has been a week already. I was in an peach colored wrap crop top that end before my belly button with a pair of deniem shorts. I had a pair of blue low top converse on. My hair was braided in the back with the rest of my hair curled,under the braid. I was stretching in the middle of a deserted hall way. "Hey beauty." I heard a voice say. "Hey Danny." I said looking up and seeing Danny smiling down at me. "You look good." He said with a grin. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Thanks." I said laughing alittle bit. "Good luck out there. I will be cheering you on." He said turning back to his smile. I love his smile, it is always so genuine. He has two dimples, one on each side of his face. "Thanks, that means alot." I said walking over and hugging him. He hugged back. "Victoria, to entrance B. I repeat. Victoria to entrance B please." Someone said over the intercom. "Good luck beauty." Danny said giving me a kiss on the cheek, then walking away. I made it to Entrance B. "You got this sunshine." Jon said. "Stay focused. Don't let him get into your head." Joe said. I nodded. I took a deep breath and walked out. "This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first. Victoriaaaaa!" Lillian announced. I made it into the ring. "And her opponent. Carsooon Rhooddeess!" Lillian announced then got out of the ring. The bell rang and we started to circle eachother. He went for a right hook, but I ducked. I punched him in the stomach then kicked him. He fell to his knees. I went running for the ropes, I went for a drop kick. But he moved and I landed on my side. I hit the mat, I suddenly felt him pull my hair. "Come on Tor." He said then threw me into the turnbuckle. He shoulder checked me right in my stomach. He picked me up by my hair again, but I kneed him where the sun don't shine, hey no DQ. If he is gonna pull my hair, I can be dirty to. He fell to his knees holding down there. I grapped onto the little hair he has and pounded his face into the mat. "Come on Carson!" I yelled mimicking him from earlier. He pushed me, and since I was close to the ropes I fell out of the ring. I fell to the floor on the outside of the ring. He got out and picked my up by my hair, he has something with my hair gosh! He threw me into the barricade, I fell to the floor. He kicked my ribs about six or seven times. I caught his foot and and pushed him back. He feel back over the steel steps. I stood up slowly. I went under the ring and got a kendo stick. I hit him with it across the back. "Ahh!" He yelled out. I threw it down and went for a pin. "1....2.." He kicked out. I hit the ground. I was getting up when he grapped my foot and I went face first into the steel steps. He went for the cover. "1....2..." I barely kicked out. "Just.Stay.Down." Carson yelled at me while kicking me. He let me stand up. He was going for a closeline, but I ducked and gave him a kick to the face. I wasen't done. I picked up the kendo stick I threw down earlier. I was about to hit him with itt across the chest, but he caught it. He pushed me down and ripped it out of my hands. He hit my right across the rips. "Ahh!" I yelled out in pain. He went for a pin. "1....2..." I kicked out again. "Dammit!" I heard him yell. He was digging under the ring for something. I stood up as quick as I could. I picked up the kendo stick and started to beat Carson with it. Hitting him where I could. I threw it down. I went for the pin. "1...2..." He kicked out. "Ah!" I yelled. I stood up quickly and got a steel chair. I was about to hit him with it, but he kicked me in my stomach. I dropped the chair and fell to the ground. He walked over and picked up my chin. He had an evil smirk on his face. He slapped me across my face. I was getting mad. "Come on baby, fight back." He said slapping me somemore. He was gloating, he turned around for a second. I quickly got up and once he turned around I speared him. I went for the pin. "1...2....3!" The ref counted. I stood up and smirked down at Carson. I blew him a kiss then walked over to the barricade. My ribs were killing my. I hopped over the barricade and made it to the guys. The minute I walked behund the curtain I was engulfed into a giant hug. "Good job sunshine." "You did great babygirl." "You did it baby." Was all I heard from Jon,Joe, and Colby. They were hugging me to tight thouhg. I winced. "Guys, ribs are hurt. Let go please." I said barely breathing. The all automatically let go. "Good job beauty. Knew you would win." Danny said walking over and giving me a quick hug. "Thanks guys." I said with a smile. "Let's get you to a doctor though. Your ribs must be pretty banged up." Colby said. "Yeah, let's go." So we got to the doctor. He checked me out. "Well your ribs are pretty brusied up. So no action on Smackdown. You should be fine next week. Just relax the next couple of day." The doctor said. I nodded. We headed back to the locker room, because the guys still had their stuff to do. All I know is, I am happy I finally beat Carson.