Relaxing and a call out

Colby P.O.V

I can't believe she beat me! She has some amazing moves through, well I taught her them. Will she was celebrating she got attacked by Tamina. She got through into the steps and into the barrier. I wanted to help her, but I couldn't. I hope she is ok, I might text her later.

                                                                    Victoria P.O.V

II was sitting our hotel room with a hot bad on my back. I was feeling better, but it still hurt.Joe and Jon was freaking out. I am really hungry though. "Jon!" I yelled. He ran in with a bat. "You ok?" He asked. I laughed alittle when he raised the bat over his head. "I am fine Jonny, I am just hungry and you guys said to stay put." I said with a slight smile, while rolling my eyes playfully. "Oh, ok. I will get some pizza, ok?" He asked dropping the bat and putting on a small smile. "Ok, thanks Jonny." I said. "No problem sunshine." He said walking out of the room. He came back with some pizza. He kissed my forehead and sat on the foot of my bed. "You ok?" I asked with concern. He scratched the back of his neck, "Umm, I talked to Renee tonight." He said with a slight smile. I grew a giant smile. "What did you say? Did you ask her out?!" I asked excited. He laughed alittle bit. "Calm down princess. We talked about how we feel and I asked her on a date." He said with a giant smile. "Did she yes!?" I yelled at him. He laughed. "Yeah, we have a date tomorrow after the tapping." He said. "Yay, you gotta let me help pick out an outfit for you!" I said excited. Hey, don't judge me. I am helping my brother find love and he will look good doing it. "Umm, I am not sure." He asked. "Pleeaassee Jonny! Pleeeaaassseee." I asked practically begging. "Fine,fine. Just no more begging." He said with a smile. "Yay!!" I said. I finished my pizza a few minutes later and started to get tired. I yawned after a few seconds. "Get some sleep sunshine." He said standing up from my bed and grapping the plate. I laid down and he put the blanket over me. "Nigh Jonny, tell Joe goodnight for me?" I asked. "Of couse sunshine. Goodnight." He said kissing my forehead and turning the lights off. I was about to fall asleep when my phone went off. I looked and saw a text from one of the last people I ever want to talk to again.

Tratior: Are you ok sweetheart? I saw what happened, I wanted to make sure you were fine. I still love you..... Colby text me. I sighed. I decided to just leave it. I put my phone down and feel asleep. *Ring,Ring,Ring* That is the sound I woke up to. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Joe.

JoJo: Hey babygirl, me and Jon are down at the gym. We didn't want to wake you. We should be back around 1 or 1:30.. Love you! <3 I read the text and then looked at the time. It was about 10:00 now. I got up from my bed slowly, scared my back would be killing me. It felt alot better then last night. I got up and grapped some clothes. I kinda wanna look cute today so let's see. I grapped a dress, yes I do own dresses but not many. It was white and glittery on the top while on the bottom it was black it was a spaghetti strap. I took a shower and decided to put my hair in a bun with my bangs out. I grapped a pair of black boots, but they had a heel. I smiled, I felt really pretty. I looked at the time and saw it was noon already, dang. Two hours gone by. I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat, when there was a knock at the door. It was Renee. "Hey Renee, what's up?" I asked smiling. She gave me a smile back. "Nothing much, just actually looking for you." She said. "Really? Wow haha." I said shocked, most of the time people want to stay away from me. "Yeah, I was wondering if you were ok with me and Jon. I know he is your brother, so I want you to like me. I would hate it if you don't." She said looking down. "Renee, I like you ok. You are such a good person. I am glad my brother grow some and talked to you. If I didn't like you, trust me you would know. I am fine with you two, you two deserve eachother." I said with a smile. "Aww thank honey. You are such a cool girl. I don't see why people don't talk to you. You know what, you are now my friend and you can talk to me anytime." She said with a smile plastered on her face. "Great! I love it Renee. You wanna come in? I am the only one here. The guys decided to go to the gym." I said stepping to the side. "Sure, oh by the way you look beautiful." She said. "Aww thanks Renee. You look good to." I said. Which wasen't a lie. She was wearing a red dress that went down to about mid-thigh with her hair curled with red heels. She only had eyeliner,mascara, and alittle blush. She dosen't usually put on the lipstick till she get's to the arena. "Thanks." She said with a smile. We talked for about an hour and a half, till the guys came in. "Hey guys." I said. They looked over and saw Renee. "Hey." She said waving. "Hey, I am gonna go take a shower." Joe said. "Yes, please. Thank you." I said joking. He glared at me. "I love you Jojo!" I yelled at him. "Sure!" I heard him yell back. I laughed along with Renee and Jon. "So what you two girls been talking about and how long have you been here?" He asked looking at both of us for the first question then turning his gaze to Renee. "Things." We both said. We laughed. "And I have been here since about noon. Which reminds me, I gotta go. I will see you guys later." She said standing up. I gave her a hug, which she was surprised but she hugged backed. She gave Jon a kiss on the cheek and left. Soon it was time to head to the arena. I was gonna call out Tamina tonight. I was done with Colby. I already beat him. I got my retribution. I changed from my dress into something easier to fight in. I mean I don't know if we were gonna fight or not, but I want pay back. I was in a polka dot have shirt. It was white with pink dots with jean shorts. I also had on white ankle converse. I decided to go out first. I went out and got microphone. "I am gonna get straight to the point. Tamina Snuka, you see. You have something against me. I haven't done anything bad to you. I don't see why you attacked me from BEHIND. You are just scared,huh? So, why don't you come out here and we could have match and see who is really better." I said leaning forward on the rope smirking. Her music came and she looked angry. "You wanna know why I don't like you? I don't like you because you think you can just stroll in here and think you own the place." She said into the mic. "Walk in here and think I own the place? I don't think so. I came in here to get back at Seth and maybe bring some justice to the diva's. That's it. I am sorry if you have something against me. But I am not leaving for awhile. So you can do one of two things, come in here and fit me or you can get over yourslef and ignore me." I said standing back up. She was about to say something until The Authority music hit. "Now girls. I can see there is alot of tension between you two. So let's do this. At Money In The Bank, if will be Tamina VS Victoria." Hunter said. "Ohh and it is a special stipulation. It is an Last Divas Standing match." He said. I was beyond happy, finally can get back an her. "Can't wait." I said dropping the mic and getting out of the ring jumping over the barrier. I can't wait.