Chapter Nineteen.

The picture used is not mine. Credits to Laurie Shanholtzer via We Heart It.

******

Hunter fingers were clinging to my wrist as he pulled me slowly towards the doors of the reception area. The doors he was about to pull me through would lead outside into the snow, so I stopped him.

"Wait, let me get my jacket and tell my dad bye." I told him. He nodded to me and followed me over to the table I had been sitting at. I grabbed my usual jean jacket with the cotton sleeves and walked to the dance floor. My dad was in the middle, twirling Amanda around as some crazy songs played. I squeezed through all the people there and fought my way to my dad.

"Dad!" I called and his head snapped over to me. He grinned at me but it faltered when he noticed I had my coat on.

"Hey, where are you going?" I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He hugged me back tightly and I kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to go out with Hunter for a little while. I'll be back at the house before twelve, I promise. Have a great time on your honey moon! I love you both!" I kissed my dad's cheek and then I kissed Amanda's before disappearing, not giving my dad enough time to say no.

He didn't yell after me so I figured it didn't matter.

Hunter now had a his suit jacket on and was tapping his foot impatiently while he leaning against the wall by the door.

I smiled and ran up to him. His eyes darted to my face and a look I couldn't comprehend flashed through his eyes.

He took my hand in his and pulled me out the door. Snow was falling gently from the sky. My toes were freezing from smashing through the snow in open-toed heels. The outside lights were on that lead all the way up the sidewalk towards the entrance of another door that I didn't know what it lead to.

"Where are we going?" I asked when we finally stopped running through the snow. He put his hand on the door handle and pulled it open without any trouble.

"I don't know," He said breathlessly and pulled me into the dark room. The smell of chlorine filled my nose. Once the doors were shut behind us and there wasn't any light - even from the full moon outside - I squeezed Hunter's hand in fear he'd let go and leave me to try and find my way around a dark room. He squeezed back and I felt him stretch away from me.

"I'm searching for the light switch.." Hunter mumbled to himself more than telling me. I followed him where he rubbed the wall with his hands to find a switch. Finally, his hand hit something along the wall and I heard a switch.

The whole room lit up with a blinding bright light. I squinted my eyes until finally they adjusted and I opened them all the way. The first thing that caught my eyes was the pool. It glistened when the light above it touched it. I looked at all the porcelain tiling and the tables that were sat to my right beside the pool. Hunter slipped out of my grip and walked over to the side of the pool.

Smiling, I walked beside of him and stood by the water with him. The rest of the room was completely silent. Hunter suddenly looked at me with a mischievous smile on his face. He pulled his hands from his pockets and striped his jacket off, tossing it back onto the floor. I stared at him in shock.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asked me as he began unbuttoning his shirt. He took his bow tie off and tossed it along with his shirt into his jacket. Next came his shoes... socks... Then he started to unbutton his pants. I blushed and turned my head. I heard him chuckle.

Clearly uncomfortable with the situation, I crossed my arms over my chest tightly and sighed. I felt body warmth radiating onto my back, even through the jean of my jacket.