Chapter Fifteen.

Our plane landed at 5:30 PM the next evening. Jasmine and Lilly were there to pick us up since my dad and Amanda had to work. Grant drove us home with Jasmine in the passenger seat while I sat behind her. I had my head laying on Lilly's shoulder with my headphones in and my music blasting to block everything out. There was so many things to be mad or sad about, I just couldn't choose which one to concentrate on.

Lilly understood. I told her about my mom and our fight. But I never did tell her about the kiss Hunter and I shared. I didn't want to talk about it anyway. I hated even thinking about it. I don't know where that kiss left us at and I don't know if it even did anything. Maybe our "friendship" is ruined forever or maybe our friendship is blossoming into something-

What am I saying?

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't even realize we had gotten to our house and everyone was getting their bags out of Jasmine's car. I ignored everyone as I slung my bags over my shoulders and trudged into the house. My hands were full of stuff so I had to use my foot to kick my door open. It flew against my wall and at first I worried that I put a hole in the wall. Panicking, I dropped my stuff in the middle of my room and looked behind the door. There was a door stopper that I forgot was there so there was no hole in in the wall, thank goodness.

I looked around my room and took it all in. I missed it so much. I missed the cold weather and I was so happy to be home. Yet, at the same time, I wasn't. I had boy problems, something I never thought I would have.

I thought about calling him again because the more I thought about it, the more I got mad at him. He kissed me. He didn't call me.

Then I made my decision. I tossed my iPod and headphones on my bed after turning it off and walked out of the house, ignoring the looks I got from everyone in there. I wrapped my jacket tighter around me since today was chillier than usual. I didn't even get in the car; I started stomping my way towards town and towards the garage where Butt-head lived. I wonder if he'd even call me Beavis anymore. Is it bad that I sort of thought it was cute that he called me that? Sure, it was annoying being called Beavis from a dumb cartoon on TV but it was... I have no words to describe it.

Stupid girly feelings. I growled under my breath and kept my thoughts to a minimum as I walked the rest of the way towards the garage.

I finally got there and saw that his car was there but Charlie's wasn't. Good. It's probably best that he isn't here to witness me yelling at his grandson.

I stepped inside the door and it was like all my anger vanished and I was left breathless. He was working on a car with another grease and oil-stained wife beater tank top on with a pair old ripped jeans. I heard the metal banging against metal while he worked and he had yet to notice me. I was barely breathing as I stood frozen in the doorway.

I couldn't understand why I was suddenly so calm. Was it that hard to be mad at him?

I trudged over to him and leaned against the car next to the one he was working on. It took him a moment actually look up at me. First he grabbed a grease rag that was hung over the car's fender. From what I could tell (after watching Smokey and The Bandit a million times with dad) he was working on a Trans Am.

"Can I help-" He started as he lifted his head. His eyes landed on me and he stopped his sentence. I kept my face blank of any emotion, not sure of what the heck I was feeling at the moment.

"Hi." I said quietly, almost breathlessly.

"Hey, Beavis." He smirked at me and continued wiping his hands with the rag. I wanted to slap him. Did he hit his head and forget about what happened between us before so left?