He looks at his dad, someone is approaching him—well, it's some people. They are all looked so nervous and worried. Nichkhun wonders what is that all about so he walks closer to his dad.

One of his father's bodyguard mentioned Lisa.

Nichkhun's heart suddenly throbs. What if they found her?

He tries to calm as he approaching his father, "Father, what is wrong?" He asked, pretends not to know anything.

"Lisa is here. They found her—no, Jungkook found her"

Thump.

"Where is she, father?" He asked. Nichkhun is hoping that they didn't capture her.

"She ran away with a girl. I have to find who is the girl"

"And where is Jungkook?"

"On his way to the hospital. Your sister did that. I always told you that she's a girl and you don't have to teach her martial art. Look what you've caused" His dad said, with a stern; upset face.

Nichkhun almost laughs hearing that Lisa did something to Jungkook—he means, Jungkook kind of deserve it.

Nichkhun bow to his father as a sign of apology, "I apologize to you"

His dad nodded slightly. Another bodyguard of him approached him and asking him to come to see the footage outside the venue; the bodyguard said Lisa was running to a certain direction and that they lost them.

His dad is looking so angry right now, he is walking out of the venue.

--

After taking a bath, both Jennie and Lisa is resting on the couch. Snuggling into each other embrace.

Lisa wrapped Jennie's tiny body with her strong arms, she kissed her head, "Today was eventful" Lisa said.

Jennie sighed as she closes her eyes, "Yeah. Lisa, who is that man?" She asked.

"You really want to know?" She said, still hugging the latter.

Jennie puts her head to Lisa's chest; she could hear her heartbeat, "Yes, I want to know. Just tell me briefly like you are telling a bedtime story" She said, snuggling closer to her.

Lisa caresses Jennie's back, "My dad and his parents set us up. They wanted us to date and even talking about marriage with him; that is all because of my parents' business. Also, Jungkook is a bit mad if you know what I mean... He is a psycho. Have I told you that my family owns a label company? That you often know in here like SM Entertainment or YG Entertainment? I am the heir of that company"

"No.. You are really rich Lisa-ya"

Lisa chuckles, "I didn't want that. If being rich means that I can't be someone I wanted to be then I rather not to be rich. I want to be free and do things that I love; that I craved. I don't want people around the world knows me as someone that is so perfect and well-educated woman but broken inside. I want to be me, you know?"

Jennie nods, "Yes, I know. It must be hard for you to experience it alone. I'm glad that you now have me so you're no longer alone and lonely"

Lisa smiles, she caresses the latter's cheek, "Meeting you is such a blessing for me, Jennie. You are really important to me"

"Thank you, Lisa"

Lisa smiles, "Now, I know you're tired from running. Let's just go to sleep"

"On the couch?" She asked.