Part 45

-The wedding day-

Richie P.O.V.

I was outside in my tux, waiting Eddie. I was so nervous, but so excited. Finally, after what felt like a century, Eddie comes out and walks down the alter. I smile. God he looked amazing in his tux. He made his way down the isle and reaches the alter. I smile and look at him. the minister starts speaking, and soon we started saying our vows. 

"Eddie, when I first met you, I knew you were the one, even if I didn't know until later" I say chuckling. "When I realized I had a crush n you, I thought it would go away, But it never did, and i am glad it didn't, because I wouldn't be here, standing with you at this moment. I'm glad I asked you out. I'm so happy we met, because it was the best thing that happened in my life. Eddie, I love you so much, you made my life better, and I thank you for that" I tried not crying while saying that, but I was failing miserably.  

"Richie, I loved you for so long and so many years that I can't even count how many. You are the love of my life and I can't wait to live my whole life with you. This will be a new adventure for us, and I am happy we have decided to take this adventure on. I love you Richie and i am so happy to have you in my life. You're such an amazing person, and i am happy you have chosen me. My life has changed so much in these years we have been together. I love you Richie" 

Eddie was crying now too. I smile at him and soon the minister was saying "you may now kiss the groom" Me and Eddie kissed and we were finally married. I was now married to Eddie. This is the best day of my life. 

~5 years later~

"Alright, time for school!" I yell from the kitchen. Eddie comes in the kitchen with our 2 kids. Yes thats right, me Richie, adopted kids with Eddie, my amazing husband. I give him a quick kiss. i then kiss my kids on the head and they were off. 

I smile, finally I was happy. These past 5 years have been the happiest I have ever been. I quickly grab my stuff and head out the door to work. 

I walk outside and smell the fresh air. I then get in my car and drive off to work, I waved at my friends as I went by. I then get to work and start stocking shelves. I might work at a grocery store, but I still lived a happy life, and I would never change it for anything.

A/N: I FINISHED! I am s sorry i hadn't updated in so long, but I have had writers block for so long, and just didn't know what to write, so, here you guys, go, the end of this Reddie story! Thank you guys for the reads and the votes! You guys are amazing! thank you for reading this story! I love y'all!