Part 29

richie

"eddie, come on, don't leave me!" i cry out. eddie was in my arms. he had a huge scratch down his chest, and was bleeding out. he was struggling to breath. tears were in his eyes. "r-r-richie?" "shh, don't talk" i say. the house was destroyed, dust was everywhere. i didn't know where the others were. i was getting worried. there was no way i could pick up eddie without hurting him more. what am i going to do?

3 hours earlier

eddie p.o.v.

"i have a lead on the demegorgan" hopper says running the door slamming a map on the table. "this is a map of the upside down, and see this? this wasn't there before, this is where nancy and jonathan and steve burned the demogorgan. and this is where we found will, now see this, they look like foot prints, i think thats where he is" "i agree, we should check it out" joyce says. "what about richie?" i say looking back at him. richie was asleep and needed the rest. badly. he hasn't gotten much sleep for a little while, and has had nightmares of the upside down. they were getting better but then he went back in and it all just came back. i was surprised he was still asleep, about now is when he would be waking up screaming. mike just made them worse when he did that. i still don't trust mike with richie, and it's been almost a week since it happened. richie was getting a lot better, and he wasn't as bad, he could walk now. i was just happy he was getting better. i smile at the sight of him sleeping. i walk over to him. he looked so peaceful. he was just so adrable. i just wanted to kiss him, but i don't want to wake him up. he needed the sleep. "eddie?" i hear joyce say. i walk over to her. "what are we going to do about mike and after what he did?" "i don't know, all i know is that he must stay away from him" "and he will" she says/ "look who's up" hoper says. i turn and see richie. he didn't scream or anything. he just woke up normally. did this mean he was getting better? 

"okay, so will, richie, and eddie, stay here. if anything comes in, you know what to do rich, just don't use it to much, cause it will drain you." hopper says. richie nods his head. "eddie, will, your back up" me and will nod. we get a few hugs from them, and then they all left. an hour passes and nothing.just silence. me and richie were snuggled up together, but still on the look out. i thought i heart the door nob rattle so me will and richie all got ready for anything that came, but we were not ready for this. the door busted open, about 10 demedogs came through. one knocked down will and then one me, i felt a sereainf pain in my chest. i heard richie yell for me. the thing was off me and richie was pulling me somewhere safe. "stay here!" richie runs off and does something. he soon comes back over to me. "your okay, your going to be okay" richie sobs. my eyes start feeling heavy. i close them. "eddie, come on, don't leave me!" richie yells. i open my eyes "r-r-richie?" "shh, don't talk" richie says. it was getting harder to breath. i feel my head hit the ground softly and look to see richie trying to get a hold of the others. "what happened!" i hear someone yell outside. i hear people run in. "oh my god!" "eddie is hut, we have to help him!" richie crys out. hopper picks me up and runs me to a car. "he will be fine, everyone get somewhere safe, i know where to get help" "can i come!?" "no richie, you have to stay with them" "eddie!" i hear him sob. that was the last thing i heard before i passed out.

a/n:hehe, your welcome, hope 'all like the chapter. lol. alright thanks for reading, love y'all!