Part 17

joyce p.o.v.

"yes, thank you" i hang up the phone. "there sending her over now." i say to hopper. "lets hope she ca- whats this?" hopper says picking something that looked like ice/a lightning bolt. "i don't know, i'v never seen that." i say taking it from his hand. "it's kinda hot" i say. "yeah" i put it down. "i wonder where it came from" "same" we then hear a knock. "she's here." i go over to the door and one it. there she was, a smiling girl. "eleven!" i say. "joyce!" we hug. "hopper!" she says running to him now. we all have a little reunion. "now, for why nwe need you, do you remeber ricie?" she nods. "people, that look like the people who took you, took him. can you help?" "yes"

richie p.o.v.

"ah richie" i hear someone say. i was still on the ground. "how do you know my name?" i say. i look up seeing an old man in a suit, his hair was white. oh my god. this is the guy that had eleven when she was a baby. oh no... what does he want with me. i thought he was dead. he smiled down at me. "because i know you" he says. "what do you want from me" he just keeps smiling at me. he moved closer to me and picked me up. he set me back on the bed. "you must be in a great deal if pain, richie"  i say nothing. "come on, tell me. from 1-10 how much pain are you in. "what is this?" i say showing him my arm. "well, your subject 12" but i'm nothing like the girl" "oh, but you are. you just don't know it yet" he chuckles. he gets up and leaves the room. a feel a tear slip down my face. whats eddie going to think. i hope he is okay. they better not touch him! i don't know what i would do without eddie. the thought saddened me. all i wanted to do was cut. maybe deep enough that i would bleed out, but i have nothing. why does he think that i am like eleven? 

eleven p.o.v.

joyce ad hopper told me what happened to richie. "i can help" i say. "but we need the others" i say. hating that i have to see mike. he broke up with me just to get with eddie, then i hear he breaks up with eddie for another girl! i just hope eddie is okay. "everyone is coming, there are some new people that you have never heard of though, they came here with richie, but you never saw them, he might have talked about them though" i nod. i just hope richie is going to be okay. 

flashback

i was waling when i saw...mike? oh no. he looked scared. "please help me!" he calls out. he was breathing hard. then he started looking around. he had tears in his eyes. he fell to the ground. "mike?" he looks up at me. "who's mike?" i didn't see it before, but he had glasses on, and weird clothes. and shorter hair. "i'm richie" "eleven" he smiles as we shake hands. "are you okay?" "yes, i am now, just thought i saw something" he says. i nod. "well nice to meet you richie"

end of flashback

eddie p.o.v.

"they what!" i yell into the phone. "they took richie" joyce says on the other side. "i'm heading over now!" i hang u and run out of the house. "eddie?" i hear my mom call out to me, but i couldn't stop, now. i couldn't. i get to the house. everyone else was there too. even eleven. i could tell she did not like mike being there. "eddie" i hear stan say. "is he going to be okay?" i say. tears in my eyes. "we don't know" that broke me. i fell to the ground shaking, crying, and screaming. all i wanted was to be in richies arms. but no, someone had to take my richie. MY richie! how could ths be happening. i can't lose him. joyce ran over to me and hugged me. "it's going to be okay, were going to get him out of there, no one is hurting him, not on our watch. "how could someone take him! how could someone take away my boyfriend!" "your boyfriend?" i hear eleven say. i sniff. "yeah, me and richie have been together for a while now, he told me everything, why he had to break up with me, everything." "we will get him, i promise" i give her a weak smile. "thank you" i say. i wipe away tears and go sit by bill. he puts an arm around me. he smiles at me. we went over the plan with el. "has everyone got it?' joyce says. we all nod. "we go at midnight." hopper says. 

a/n:i hope this was a good chapter. thanks for reading. love y'all!