Part 11

richie p.o.v

"beep beep richie" i hear someone say on the other side of the line. the phone beeped and hung up. oh no, i know that voice. IT. how is IT back. how!? i have to call eddie. i dial his number and wait for him to pick up. "this eddie" he says. "eddie, it's richie, i just got a call." "okay? from who" "your not going to like this." "richie, who was it?" "IT" i simply say into the phone. nothing. silence. "eddie?" silence. "i'm coming over" he says hanging up. "eddie is coming over again!"  yell not bothering telling them why. "beep beep richie" it rang in my head a dozen times. i was remembering the day we went into the house, when eddie broke his arm. it still haunts me today. 

flashback

i walked into the room i thought i saw eddie in. the room dimmed and i saw millions of clown dolls. oh god. i hate clowns. they scare me to death. i turn around but the door shuts. "bill!" i shout. i hear him pounding on the door. "o-open the door. i try to but when i look down there was a small clown doll. i tun around and look throughout the room. there was a coffin on the other side. the lid opened and i saw the photo of me from downstairs saying i was missing. written in blood "found" was all over the inside of the coffin and the paper. "oh crap" i walk to it and there is a cloth inside. i tak off the cloth and there is a doll of me ripped up and bugs all over me. "ew" i close it but the lid open again in a sudden jump. and out came a clown. it looked up at me and said, "beep beep richie" i scream and run to the door. it runs after me. as i got closer to me the dd[or swung open and i jumped. the closed and me and bill were on the ground. 

end of flashback

i could feel tears threatening to spill from eyes. i hear a knock at my door. "come in" eddie runs in and looks as if he had been crying. he jumped into my arms and cried on my shoulder. "how is IT back?!" he cried out. "i don't know." i say rubbing circles on his back and kissing his forehead. "we need to call the others" i say. he nods. "we will kater. i just wanna lie down for a little". "okay" i give a sad smile and we lay down on the bed. he snuggles into my shirt and i hold him tight. "everything is going to be okay. i promise. we have defeated IT once, we will deafeat IT again." he chuckles. "your right" he say calming down a bit now. "everything is going to be okay" i say in his ear. "i promise bubba" eddie chuckles at the new nickname. "i love you richie tozier" "i love you eddie kaspbrak. forever and always" "forever and always." he says sleeply. his eyes close and i can hear his little snores. i smile and kiss him on the head. i close my eyes as well feeling my body get tired and drift off into the land of dreams. 

eddie p.o.v.

"richie?" i call out. "richie?!" "where you goin eds?" i hear someone say behind me. i turn around and see...IT! "wh-what do you want?" "i want your fear! i want to eat you!" i scream and run away. i turn to see IT running toards me. "Eddie, do't go that ay!" i hear someone say. richie! i turn and see IT has richie in IT'S hands. "richie!" i yell, unable to moe from my place. IT was choking richie. tears poured from my eyes as i watched the love of my life being chked to death. i could hear the bones cracking as IT'S grip on richie's neck go tighter. "please! no!" i yell still not being able to move. i was glued to that spot.  "eddie, leave" i hear richie say in a hushed voice. "i-i can't" i say. "i love you eddie kaspbrak, forever and always" he says as i heard his bones in his neck crack. his body went limp in IT'S arms. IT threw him on the ground. richie's glasses were broken, his eyes stillopen, but with emptiness. no life what so ever. his chest wasn't moving up and down like it should. tears painted his purple/red face. i fall to my knees as i look at richie. he was alwayss full of life, and now, he isn't. what shall i do without. my vision was blurry from the tears. i hear a chuckle. i look up and see IT. he grabs me by the neck and starts choking me. "tasty tasty beautiful fear!" he says happily. at this point i wasn't scared, but more like numb. IT'S face went from a smile to a frown. he smelled me and coughed. "i'm not afraid of you" i say. "you will"

"RICHIE!" i yell looking around the room. i was crying, and sweating. i then felt arms around me. "eddie?! what happened?!" i turn t see richie, confusion and worry written all over his face. "i-it was a dream" i stutter out. he gives me a sad smile. "what happened bubba?" "i- i don't wanna talk about it right now" "okay, whenever your reddie" he says. "thank you" he smiles. ii cuddle into his chest and he kisses my head. "i got you, everything is okay" he says as i cry into his shirt. i clutch on to him. he whispers soft things in my ear like "i love you" and "your okay, i have you" and "please don't cry. it hurts me to see you cry." after a little while i stop crying. richie kisses the top of my forehead. he was petting my hair making me feel sleepy again. but i was to scared to sleep. i don't wanna sleep after that nightmare. i'm too scared i will see richie dying again. the image keeps popping in my head. richies cold lifeless eyes, his unmoving chest. IT laughing at his body. hearing his bones crack as he is suffocating. i felt so useless now. like i can't help him, or anyone around me. and with IT back... when we first killed IT or thought we killed, i had nightmares like that for months. when me and richie started dating, i would spend the night at his house a lot, and the nightmares went away. "i love you richie""i love you too eddie"

a/n: wow, so this chapter escalated huh? thank for reading guys. love y'all!