Part 18

richie p.o.v.

"let me go!" i yell at the camera in my room. it was like i could hear them laughing at me. what am i going to do? i was scared and alone. they have already tried to experiment on me. but i don't know why, i am not like eleven. she has powers, i don't. they have locked me in a dark room, that was as small as a closet. they have beaten me too. and i have only been here for a day! i had a huge bruise on my face, and a black eye forming. i just wanted to see eddie. that was it. it should be dark by now. i looked at the camera. "what do you want from me!" i yell. i hear the door open and turn around. i hadn't noticed i was crying until brenner wiped away a tear. "don't cry my dear child, you are safe now" "safe? safe?! you call locking me up in a dark ;little spaced room and experimenting on me, and beating me safe?! you are just like my parents, but worse!" i yell at him. he just stood there for a second. he then smiles. i get a terrible feeling in my gut. "your going to regret yelling at me like that" he says. he moves out of the way and i see two people walk in. i gulp. i try to run into a cornor, but no use. one of the grabs me by the collar and the other starts punching and beating me. i scream in pain as i feel him kick my rbs. i was on the ground trying to keep my breath that was being kicked out of my lungs. it was like i was back with my parents, but way worse. old wounds were opening back up. not just on my body, but in my minds. i was both mentally and physically exhausted. i just wanted to go home, be with my friends, be with joyce, be with eddie. i just had to know if he was safe. he was my life, and i didn't want to lose him. i didn't. he is the best thing that had ever happened to me, and i know i am just a kid, but i want to marry him someday. i have the burning passion in my heart, and i hope he feels the same way. the guy continued to beat me. once he stopped i tried to get up, but i couldn't. it was hard to breath. i look up at the man. and before i knew it, he kicked me in the face and i blacked out. 

a/n:yes, i know short chapter, but here you go! thanks for reading, and holy crap! my first ever reddie story is up to 1.3k! thank you everyone that has read that, if you haven't you can try and read it, but i makes like no sence, so, be warned if you try to. lol. thanks for reading, love y'all!