Part 30

richie p.o.v.

eddie was hurt, and hopper wasn't letting me be with him. he was making me stay with the others. i was so focused on eddie that i didn't realize that i was so drained, there was dry blood  from both of my ears and both of my nostrils. "you should go get cleaned up" my mom says. "where?" i snap back. "the house is destroyed, the water won't work!"i say. "lets just go" wiping my tears away i go to one of the cars and get in the back. my mom, bill, beverly, and will get in the car. mike, ben, stan, and eleven get in the car. mike was old enough to drive so, he as the one driving that car. we start heading somewhere safe. i stayed in the back crying silently. how could this happen, i should be with eddie, i should be there hen he wakes up. i don't wan him to be just with hopper. i want to be there with him. he was boyfriend and i loved him, and i wanted to be with him. i should be with him! i wipe away tears once again. but no use, more came down my face. we finally reached a safe house and all ran in. mike and bill secured the doors, while me and beverly got the windows. "is everyone okay?" my mom says. "yeah" we all say, well, all but me. i really did want to wash up but the water here didn't work, and we couldn't leave the place to go to a lake or something. we all sat in the middle of the shack, or whatever this place is. i ust want to know if eddie was okay. how long till hopper comes back, and when he does, he better have eddie with him. "he'll be okay beverly says. i look at bill, he smiles and and nods at me. we hear the door raddle. someone or something was trying to get in. "mom?" "jonathan?" "yeah, and nancy" "and steve!" "yeah, and him" we let them in and tell them what was going on. i stayed quiet, not wanting to talk. i felt sick to my stomach. i felt as if i talked i would throw up. "richie, you should eat something" that made me even sicker. "i'm fine" i say. i give a fake smile and beverly looked away. i put my head back and closed my eyes, maybe sleep will take over me.

hopper p.o.v.

i could tell richie wanted to stay with eddie, but he needed to go with the others, eddie was still unconscious. i went to the lab cause i knew it would be empty. i just have to be careful for anything. i should have brought eleven, have close the gate, but i knew it wouldn't be that easy. i finally reach the lab, and see there are demedogs, great, how do i get in now! i go to the back of the car and get eddie. i go around back and there is a window i can get up to, but with eddie it would be a little harder. i finally got upp and went to a room, i made sure nothing could see me, hear me, or get in. i start to clean eddie's wound. thank go he didn't wake up cause this would hurt. as soon as i was done i got a better look at the wound, it was pretty deep and needed stitches, but for as i can see, he will be fine. i grab stuff to stitch it up. eddie still was unconscious and wouldn't be aking up soon. i was done soon and picked him up. i made sure nothing was in my way and went outside. i made it out the window and back to the car safly. now, just turning it on will be a hassel.

joyce p.o.v.

richie wasn't eating, he was being quiet and it was starting to worry me. i know eddie got hurt, and he just wants to be with him right now, but he needs to stay here with us. i just hope hopper gets back soon. 

eleven p.o.v.

(a/n:sorry i'm just going skipping onto other people and stuff)

richie was sitting on the couch while the others were talking. when will al of this be over. i just wanted a normal life, but no, after everything that happened, there is still more coming. always, can i never get a break! richie is still hurt a little, and is drained right now. he couldn't do anything. there is nothing we can do to help him because we have no food! thats what dustin mike, and the others would give me. dustin and lucas were out of town on a trip together, and they don't know what is happening. it at least of what i know, mike might have called them or something. "YOU JUST NEED TO STOP JUST SITTING AROUND, AND HELP US WITH A PLAN!" i hear someone yell. i look over and see richie crouching in the corner with stan above him. "stan, he is weak! he is drained!" joyce yells. "he should at least help a little!" "stan stop!" richie looked as if he was about to throw up. richie gets up and starts running. he goes into another room and shuts the door. "if he can run, he can help" stan says walking away.

eddie p.o.v.

everything hurt. my head was pounding, and the rolling of...whatever i'm in was not helping it. i groaned in pain. "eddie?" i hear someone say. "who is it?" i say. i try to sit up but there was a stinging in my chest. it was kinda hard to breath. "it's hopper" "what happened?" i ask. "the house was attacked, you got hurt, richie and will are okay, they are with the others" i coughed. "we are almost there, just hang tight" i closed my eyes again and let sleep over take me.

a/n: hope y'all like this, sorry i haven't updated very fast, but i will try to update more. thanks for reading! love y'all!