Part 27

eddie p.o.v.

richie was okay, he was awake. richie and me were just talking, like we use to. i didn't want to talk about what happened in the upside down, not yet. all i wanted was to be in richies arms, and that was where i was, with him, just me and him. the others were talking about a plan to get eleven and will back. we were back at ricies house and we were just lying on the bed watching a movie. "you know, when i was in there, all i wanted was to me in this bed, with you, watching a movie." richie says. i started smiling. "thats what i wanted to" i say. he kisses my head and we continue to watch the movie

eleven p.o.v.

will was feeling better but was still hurt badly, richie ran off, i heard him screaming and i think he was attacked. i hate to think the worse. i looked around to see if he was near, but nothing. the thing wasn't around too, so that was good. we were close to the school, i just hope there was a door there. 

richie p.o.v.

eddie fell asleep not very long ago. we were watching hocus pocus. one of out favorite movies to watch. "i'm done with this! i don't care how hurt richie is! he is taking us to them!" mike yells. i hearthe door open and here he comes in. "where are they!?" he says angrily. eddie was woken up by this. "they probably moved by now" i say. "your taking me to them now!" joyce tried  to get him back but he just shoved her."mom!" yes i call her mom, so what, it was about time. "leave him alone mike!" eddie yells. i tried to get up but i couldn't. it was like a thousand pins and needles hit my leg, making sure i wasn't able to get up. and i was still a little dizzy from the blood lose. mike grabs my arm harshly and starts dragging me out of the bed. eddie was holding onto me. mike finally let go of me, joyce and hopper were on top of him. the room started spinning, and the last thing i heard was eddie yelling my name. 

eddie p.o.v.

"look what you did!" i yell as mike. richie was already hurt and mike doing this to him did not make it better. i get richie on the bed and just lay him there. "keep away from him mike, never go near him again" i say. joyce and hopper take mike out of he room and i stay there. 

it was about an hour before richie woke up again. richie ate a little and we got him to walk a tiny bit, but not very much. mike was sitting outside and i was glad, he better stay away from richie. i don't want him near richie again. for all i know, he could have killed him he was so rough and harsh on him. richie has bruises on his arm!his leg was worse now, and it will make it harder for him to heal. i get he just wants will back, but he didn't need to do that to richie.me and richie were back in his room just watching a movie. he were cuddling. we didn't want to talk about what happened. so we didn't. "hey eddie, can you help me to the bathroom?" "of course richie" i take him to the bathroom and wait for him to come out. i help him back to the bed, as i set him down i hear the door slam open and cheers of joy. i walk out, and there was eleven and will? "their back" i say. "huh?" "will and eleven, their back" i help richie up and we walk in the living room. will and mike were hugging and i kept richie away from him. "why did you leave us?!" eleven yells at richie. "i didn't want, but i had to, i was going to come back for you, but i can't really walk, and i passed out and lost a lot of blood, and..." "what about will?! he could have been hurt even worse, but no, you had to com here" "i tried going back for you guyd, but i got lost, i was attacked and lost you both, i tried yelling for you, but you didn't answer i then found the door and found eddie, my mom, and mike." "mom?" eleven says. "i call her mom now" richie says. eleven nods. "as long as you tried coming back for us, i think we will be fine." richie nods hopper was working on wills leg and was saying he'll be okay. he worked on richie's and re wrapping after will. mike came up to me and apologized, but i told him i don't know if i could forgive him for what he did. i had to think about. i loved richie, and mike hurt him. we were all sitting in the living room watching a scary movie. it was noghtmare on elm street. i held onto richie at every jump scare. he just chuckled and would say, "i got you" god how did iget so lucky with him?