Part 37

joyce p.o.v.

it was 8 am. everyone was asleep, but of course me, and eddie. eddie woke up right before richie fell asleep again. richie was looking a lot better already. the dotors kept coming over night and fixing anything that needed to be fixed. they said that he would get his memory back, but it would take a little. we would probably have to go to places he use to be to help him. show him pictures. when he wakes up i think we are going to show him pictures. probably of him and eddie at first. some pictures of us all. will, jonathan, and me. all of us together. richie was only 16! my richie! he has already been through so much. i mean, with his parents, and the episodes, the lab...everything. i just wish he could have a normal life. 

eddie p.o.v.

i smiled at richies sleeping form. he looked so peaceful. i just wished that it was true. i moved his hair out of his face. he moves slightly and i was afraid i woke him. but he was just moving in his sleep. joyce went to get some pictures so when he woke up that we could try to help his memory. when everyone else was here and crowding him, he just looked...like he felt out of place. but i mean he doesn't remember them. he doesn't know them in is head right now. i was about to fall asleep when i heard his heart monitor start to get faster. i looked up and his heart beat was rising at a very fast pace. doctors came into the room right has he started seizing. "no!" i yell, tears in my eyes. they grab me and take me out of the room. joyce comes over to me and hugs me. i then saw them take richie out of the room and take him to a different room. one of the doctors said they wanted to talk to her. she came black, tears stream down her face. "they are putting him in surgery..." i stood there stunned. my breathing becoming heavy. richie was going into surgery...my richie. "they said something happened to his heart and they want to get a closer look..." 

(a/n: i couldn't think of anything else so thats what i said)

"eddie?" i hear bev say. i turn and she pulls me into a hug. "he's going to be okay. i promise" she says. i don't say anything. i just hug her back. she lets me go and i sit down. i stare blank spce at the wall. oh richie, please be okay...