Part 21

richie p.o.v.

eddie had fallen asleep in my lap. i was stroking his soft hair, but it was matted from blood. those people came in and took him, i could hear his screaming and yelling. they were doing everything they did to me to him. i could hear his soft snores. "richie?" i hear someone say on the other side. "beverly?" "yeah, it's me" "are you okay?" i say. "yeah, you? is eddie okay?" "were fine, eddie is asleep." "thats good, i heard him screaming, whats going on richie?" "they think i'm like eleven, you know her?" "yeah, we just met, she's cool. so they think you have... powers?" she says. "yeah, i don't know why" "it's weird, you know" sh says. "yeah, it is" i look down at eddie, there was a little light in here so i could see him better. a tear ran down my face, i knew i wasn't going to be able to protect him, i knew i wasn't. i just wish i could. the door opened to show brenner. "richard" he says. i could feel eddie started getting up. i put him behind. "what do you want" i said. "come with me" he said. eddie grabbed my arm and shook his head. "don't" he says. "it's okay eddie, i'll be back" i say. he lets go of me and i got up slowly as not to open up old wounds. i walked out."what do you want" i said. he says nothing. i knew something bad was going to happen. i hear somene behind me and turn to see.. eddie!? what were they doing! i tried to run to him but other people held me back. "eddie?!" they started kicking and beating him. more blood run down his face. "no!" i yelled out. tears were streaming down my face. i felt a wave of hurt rush throughout my body. i fell to the ground and everything went black.

eddie p.o.v.

pain rushed through my body. richie was screaming for them to stop. then something happened. the people beating me were on the ground. i saw richie on the ground. he was having trouble breathing. there was ice things all around the room. there was one next to me. i touched it, but it was hot, but cold at the same time. i went over to richie. his nose was bleeding from his nose. just like eleven. i look at richie as he passed out again. "richie!" i yell. i run to him and put his head in my lap. tears streaming down my face. he needed to get to a hospital soon, or he might die. he is having trouble breathing some of his wounds look infected. what i am i going to do. i have to get the others out!i lay richie gently down and go and get the others. all the doors open and i tell them what happened to richie. we all run over to him, but when we got there, he was gone. "wheres richie!!" i yelled out. i fell to the ground. "he was right here!" i say. beverly comes over t me and wraps her arms around me. "what did they do with him?" i whisper. "i don't know, but we will get them back. 

joyce p.o.v.

richie, my richie was being kidnapped, beat, forced to do things he can't even do. whats going on, where is my richie! i fell to the ground. hopper came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "wheres my richie!" i cry out. "what did they do to him?" hopper said nothing. i just cried in his arms. "we'll get him back, i promise joyce, we are not letting him get taken" the kids all came over. me and eddie hugged each other. "we will find him" i tell him. "i know" he says. 

richie p.o.v.

i wake up yet again, with a huge headache. my whole body was hurting. eddie... eddie! what happened to eddie!? i get up and walk to the door, falling a couple of times though.  "hey! where am i!? wheres eddie!?" i yell poundig at the door. "what did you do!" i have to get back to eddie, i can't just stay here not knowing of him and the others were okay. joyce, oh god if they hurt joyce... i looked around and saw the camera. "let me go!" the door opened. i turned around and saw...

a/n: i hope you guys liked this one, your welcome for the ending by the way. hehe. love y'all! thanks for reading!