Part 23

richie p.o.v

"we all could go in" i say. "what?! no?!" eddie says. "i agree" will and eleven say. "okay, no way, i am not letting will go in there" mike says. "and i am not letting you all go" joyce says. "it's the only way to know whats going on" "look, you all have already gone in there, i almost lost will in there, and i would have never been able to take care fo you if you were still in there, eleven keeps going in and out, and i don't want to lose you" "mom, please, i need to go" "me too mrs. byers" "me too joyce, eddie" "i don't want to lose you" eddie sobs    out. "none of us do" beverly says. "we have to" eleven says. "it's the only other way" "can't we use your p[ower things" mike says. she nods no. "i can't stay there long enough." "where is the opening?" i ask. "i can't believe your doing this" eddie says walking away a little. "we have to, we have to know how this thing is back, and why" i grab him from behind and hold on to him. "i don't want to lose you richie" "you will never lose me eddie, no matter what" i kiss his head. i could hear the others talking over things. i turn eddie around so he was facing me. i wiped away a few tears. "i have to do this eddie" "are you scared?" he asks. "more than anything, i'm going bakc to the place i was dragged to for almost over 2 weeks, so yeah, i am scared... but i want to make sure this thing is dead, so you don't get hurt" i say. i kiss his head. it pained me to see him like this. "when you were brought here, i thought i had lost you, but- richie! you are like eleven!" "huh?" "when they were beating me, something shot out of you, it was like ice, but it was kinda hot at the same time.  u have powers" he starts smiling a bit. "you and eleven can use them when your down there!" "but i don't know how to use them, and how to control them, i mean i could hurt eleven or will with these" i say. "we still have to try" "i say we let the kids in, if richie and eleven both have powers, then we have to try" hopper says. "why would you say that?!" joyce says. "this has to happen. or we won't know what is happening." "i want to go" will says. "me too" el cuts in. "me too" joyce looks at us all. "fine, but you have to be careful, you hear me!" "yes mom" will says. "yes joyce" i say "yes mrs. byers" 

an our later cause i'm lazy and don't know what to do

eddie p.o.v.

richie and the others were all set to go. "don't worry eddie, i'll try to find a way to control this thing that i have." richie says. i smile. "you just be careful" i say. he ulls me in a hug and i hold onto him tightly. "i love you eds" "don't call me that, and i love you too". looking at him. he kisses me. "promise me you will come back" i say. "i promise" he says smiling. he kisses my head and runs off to see joyce.

richie p.o.v.

"you all be careful you hear me" joyce says. "we will" eleven and joyce hug. then will and joyce. they talk for a minute and she gets to me. "you be careful in there." she says pulling me in a hug. "i will" she kisses my head and runs her fingers through my hair. she gives me a sad smile and lets me go. we say bye to the others and head in. 

eleven p.o.v.

we stepped into the upside down. it was darker then i remember it being. "was it this dark last time?" will says. "i don't know" richie replies back. "okay, richie, try and use your powers, we need to know what they are" he nods. "things shoot out of me so stand back" he warns us. me and will step back and richie tries to focus. "look in your mind, focus on the power you have" he breaths deeply in. then, out of his hand came, an icicle? he opens his eyes and sees what was in his hand. "i create ice?" he says. "eddie said it was hot but cold at the same time, but it donse't feel hot to me" i go over there and touch it. "it's not hot" will touches the ice and says the same thing. "maybe for the first couple times it's like that?" "maybe, but now i know how to do this and what it is, i can use it" he looks around. "lets go find that thing" 

a/n: what did y'all think about this chapter? i hope it was good. thanks for reading. love y'all!