Part 36

eddie p.o.v.

joyce went to get the others, and i was with richie at his bed side. he had fallen asleep again. thank god. it was now 3 in the morning. joyce was walking back to the hotel we were all staying in and me and hopper stayed. i was holding richie's hands. i just hope he will start to remember soon. 

eleven p.o.v.

me and hopper were up talking, i kept glancing over at richie. eddie looked so tired, but he didn't want to sleep. i felt so bad for him. god, i just hope he will be okay. 

joyce p.o.v.

i was still walking to the hotel. man it's cold out here. the htel was just across the street. i walk to the hotel and go to our room. i woke them up and told them what was happening. "so, he doesn't remember me?" will asks. "no, i'm sorry" he looks down. i give him a weak smile. "well, guys, come on, were going to go see them"

eddie p.o.v.

my eyes were getting heavy, i would soon be asleep, but i didn't want to be. i put my head down on the bed and close my eyes. i tell hopper to wake me up in about 15-20 minutes. as i was about to fall asleep i hear the door open and turn to see the rest come in. "shhh, richie fell asleep" i say. i set my head back down and closed my eyes. i was soon asleep. hoping hopper would really wake me up when i hope he did. 

joyce p.o.v.

i smiled softly at eddie who fell asleep instantly. he was so tired, and i am just glad that he is getting some sleep. eleven was asleep now to. i walked over to richie bed and grab his other hand that eddie wasn't holding. i smile at him softly nowing that he was going to be okay. i just hope he will get his memory back soon. he needs to remember what happened the past year. 

richie p.o.v.

i woke up seeing the others in here. a couple of new people. "richie?" i look over and see the women joyce. i looked over at eddie and he was asleep. i smiled softly a him. "how are you feeling?" joyce says getting my attention again. "as fine as i can" i look over at the other people that i didn't know. "richie, this si will and jonathan, there your brothers, this is mike, and yes he does look like you, but your not related, he is also wills boyfriend, this is lucas, and dustin, and then they are steve and nancy" joyce says. they all wave to me. god, that mike guys looks just like me, but kinda different. he had longer hair, different types of clothes, and no glasses. but how are we not related? this is kinda weird but okay. the people that i didn't know all came over to me and shook my hand. god, i hope i start remembering everything soon...