part 1

3rd person p.o.v

"What do you mean?" Eddie says with tears in his eyes. "You know what I mean" Richie says as stern as he could. "goodbye Eddie." A now sobbing Eddie, crumbles on the ground watching the love of his life walk away from him. Richie had tears in his eyes, he didn't want to breakup with his boyfriend, but he had to, he had to keep Eddie safe, if he didn't, Eddie would be hurt, or maybe even killed, by is own mother and father. Richie went to Bills house. Bill was the only one of the losers that knew what was going on at home with Richie. he knocks on Bills door, and Bill opens the door. He knows exactly what happened before he could say anything. Bill hugs Richie as sobs wracked his body. "I'm s-s-so sorry"

present day

Eddie p.o.v

"Mike come on" I say to my boyfriend. he might look just like Richie, and when I met him I thought he was, but he is better than Richie. ,Mike would never just dump me like Richie did. Mike really loves me, not like Richie. When he broke up with me he said he never loved me. Ever. I moved away after that, and now I am with Mike, the best boyfriend ever. As I am walking with Mike I see someone that I know, oh my god! Its Beverly! she was talking to someone. Is that Wills mom? They look worried, did will going missing again? "Guys I found him!" I hear someone say behind me. I turned and saw Stan. "Stan" "Eddie?" "Eddie?" Beverly says. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask before continuing. "This is where I moved, what about you?" "We moved too, in fact we all did, even Richie" Beverly says the last part slowly. "Oh" Mike knew about Richie and wants to kill him for it. "Are you g-g-guys coming?" Bill says, coming around the corner. "Eddie?" he says. He shakes his head. He looks over at Stan and says, "We have t-t-to go, he won't w-w-wake up" Bill says. We all start running. I see Richie with his eyes closed, and Ben and Mike are with him. Mrs. Byers comes along with us and runs up to him. "Come one sweetie, wake up, wake up!" She yells. "Call Hopper, one of you!" She says. She is now shaking Richie trying to wake him up. Or of what they say. I don't know what they mean, "Hopper is on his way" Beverly says. Right as she says that Richie takes a deep gasp and his eyes shoot open.He stumbles back a bit but Joyce catches him. "What did you see?" Stan asks. "I don't- I don't remember" He says. "Just sit down okay?" Joyce says in her sweet voice. "Hopper is on his way and is going to take us to the lab." "How am I going to tell them what I saw when I don't know what I saw?" Richie says. "I don't know" Joyce says softly. Richie had tears in his eyes. "Is there anything you remember?" "Just being scared" Richie really looks broken, but what does it matter to me. "What happened?"  Hopper says coming to us. "He had another episode, a pretty bad one." Joyce says petting Richie's hair back. "He doesn't remember anything but being scared" Beverly says. Hopper nods and walks to Richie. "Come on, lets go." He says reaching out his hand. Richie takes it and stands up. Joyce is behind him keeping him steady as they walk. "You kids stay here, I will be back soon, oh and hi Eddie, Mike" "Eddie?!" I hear someone say. I look and see Richie staring wide eyes at me, and then sees mike. "He looks like me." He simple says. "Richie this is Mike, my boyfriend" I say. I hear the losers gasp. Richie looks a little hurt, but I just shake it off. "Nice to meet you Mike." He says. Mike nods. I could tell him wanted to kill Richie. They start walking again. "What is he doing here?" Mike says watching them. They get in the car and leave. "What is happening to him?" I ask. "Its a very long story, and we can't tell anyone, or they could be in danger." "Oh" 

A few hours later cause I am lazy and don't know what to write

Richie got back to school, looked a little more like himself. He was talking more and didn't look as scared. But a lot of things made him jump now. Not the kinda Richie thing to do. It kinda broke my heart seeing him like this, but I remember what happened and the feeling goes away. As the day went on, I wondered what the others meant by it being dangerous to tell people what happened to Richie, and why he was acting like this. He was again quiet, he hasn't said anything for a while. I wonder what Mike thinks.

a/n: did I make you cry? cause i died while writing this, but i can't think of anything else. so here you go. sorry i haven't been able to Update, my other stories, but this weekend i can. i just got through m forst week of high school, freashman year. blah. this school is nice though. but i also have writers block on all my stories. please go and comment what i should do next with my other stories. thank you guys for reading! love you all!