Part 3

3rd person p.o.v

"eddie? is that you?" richie says, seeing someone on the ground. it was a small figure, like eddie. more lights came on and he saw his mother with a bloody knife smiling. he looks down and sees eddie's limp body, and on the wall written in blood, "why didn't you save me". 

richie wakes up ina . cold sweat. "oh god" he whispers. "why" he richie starts crying. "why". "richie?" joathan says coming into the room. "just a bad dream" he says. "you sure keep having them" "yeah, well this one was different" he says. "i always have the same one, but this one is different." jonathan gives him a small smile. "you sure your okay?" "yeah, i just eed some more sleep." "okay, i'll come and wake you up in the morning".  richie nods, and jonathan leaves. this was going to be a long night.

next morning

eddie p.o.v

"so stan was just yelling at him, and kept saying, "you deserved to be there, you still should be there" and i don't know what he means by "there". i tell mike. "huh, that is wierd, and you let bill and richie come in and the you dropped them off?" "yep." "huh". class started and i noticed richie wasn't there. he is in my first hour and is never late. i saw ben and bill talking and looked worried. will came in and they all started talking. class was soon over, and i went up to them. "wheres richie?" i ask. "he wasn't feeling well" will says. "oh, okay" 

after school, cause i am lazy

"hey, wanna come to my house after school? will asks. "isn't richie sick?" "not sick really, he just didn't get a lot of sleep and mom wanted him to stay home. "oh,, yeah sure!" i say. we reach wills house soon and walk in. "hey jonathan, mom at work?" "yeah, richie is in his room, finally got some sleep" he says. "cool, come one lets go to my rom" we go to wills room and he shows me his new drawings. "will, this is amazing, you should be an artist when you grow up." "thanks." "hey, i'm going out for a little, i have a shift, mom should be home soon, richie is watching tv, so you can go and hang out together if you want, just don't leave the house till mom gets back." "okay, see ya later" will says. we talk for . alittle and decide to join richie. we go out to the living room and richie is watching star wars. "hey" will says. richie jumps from them couch and looks at us. "you scared me" he says. "sorry" "hey eddie" "hey richie" we all sit on the couch and watch star wars. "hey guys!" joyce says coming in. "hey" we all say. "will, can you come with me to the store, are you guys okay staying here alone?" "yeah, see ya later will" "see ya" they leave and it's only me and richie. "so, i heard you didn't get much sleep, so you stayed home" "yeah, bad dreams, kept me awake all night." "oh, you okay?" "yeah, i'm fine, just tired." "oh okay" "why can't you tell me what happened?! he looks at me confused, then knows what i am talking about. "because, you could be in danger, and i don't want that". "oh, so now i matter to you! you sure didn't like me when we were together! you said you hated me the whole time we were dating!" i yell. tears streaming down my face. "eddie-" "oh don't eddie me! you broke my heart!" "there was a reason i had to eddie" "oh yeah, what reason is that""i-i-i don't wanna tell you, only bill knows and i would like to keep it like that" i just roll my eyes. "fine, tell will i left!" "eddie you don't have to leave, you can stay, i'll just go in my room" i just roll my eyes again. "whatever" i say wiping the tears away and sitting on the couch. richie gets up and goes to his room. soon will gets home and we hang out. i tell will what happened. we heard the phone ring and joyce said it was mike, and he wanted to talk to me. "hey babe" he says." hey babe!" "you wanna come over?" "i'm a twills right now, wanna come over here? although richie is here, and we got into a fight. i kinda started yelling at him." "i'll come over, where is he right now?" "in hi-" i was interrupted by richie slamming his door and yelling that he was going to go and take a walk. "he is now going to take a walk." "okay, i'll be there soon. love you!" "love you too" 

a/n: okay, so i didn't know how else to continue this, so i just ended it. this chapter probably sucks, but whatever. so i have plans for the future for this, but i son't know what to write for fillers. oh well, thanks for reading! love you guys!