[30]

"Well I'm now going into the vent to investigate that beloved sound we heard which meant freedom...my fellow fiends." "Fiends-" "now if you will excuse me, I'm going to hack the lock and then venture further to my final destination...that is the vent" I said smiling giddily almost skipping to the door.

Amidst everyone talking about a plan of what to do now, Jungkook walks over to me and copies my posture by crossing his legs sitting to the side of me. "May I help you sir" I said looking down slightly still concentrating on the lock. "Can I come?" "Urr yea, why would I say no babs."

Unlocking the door and slightly rolling my wrists I say "fucking finally. Thought my damn hands were about to whither and fall of" "Y/N..." he says tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear "what did we say about language mmh." Giving him a short but hard kiss on the lips I frown and say like a soldier "sorry, I'll try harder"

"Don't die I guess" yoongi says as he shrugs going back to his bed while I reply with "Ah yes wise words from the one and only." "Meh I know he cares" Hobi starts then leans in and whispers "he just doesn't want to show his soft side. Ok so you remember the plan-if you don't back within thirty minutes one of us will come and find you inside the...dusty, deprived and ugly vents." "Gheez poor vents you just destroyed them and all they did was exist. Anyway yes I know the plan, come on Jungkook let's get going." "Good luck" Jennie whispers as we silently head out the door.

Peering both ways to scan my surroundings I take it as clear and signal Jungkook to follow. Tiptoeing to the vent I grab into the gaps and tug slightly making it pop of smoothly minimising the sound down the hallway. After successfully placing down the vent door I look to Jungkook only for him to smile and say "ladies first" "ok then, could've just said if you wanted me to go second" "aha, wait what-" "I'm kidding come on" I finally said crawling into the vent first.

Coming to a halt as the vent splits into multiple ways I sit up and turn around to see Jungkook barely fitting in the vent with his physique. "You shouldn't of come, look you barely fit because of your annoying ass muscular figure" I said whisper shouting after about 2 minutes of crawling through the vent.

"You think I'm fit" he replies in a whisper smirking while leaning closer to me "well yes you dumbass-" I started before my sentence was cut short by Jungkook connecting his lips to mine and grabbing the side of my waist to deepen the kiss. After a hot minute I came to my senses and pushed him slightly and out of breath I replied "I refuse to have a good Makeout session inside an old, deprived and destitute looking vent Jungkook...we will settle this later" I said giving him a quick peck while shaking my finger and taking the route which goes straight ahead.

"Oh fu-dge" I said stopping abruptly looking down at the opening in the vent while also placing my hand on Jungkook's chest to stop him from crawling and to look down.

Shoulder to shoulder we gaped at the bay full of helicopters and cars "holy" I started "shit" Jungkook finished. "Jungkook what happened to swearing-oh never mind...wait isn't that Jane and Valad. Wait shh they are talking" "I didn't say anything-" "jk shh" I said putting my index finger on his pouting lips.

"How are you ok with this Valad? She is using my results and trying to make fighting machines by creating her own screamers. She isn't infected Valad...do you understand what this means, this could be it, we could actually do something good-" "shut up will you!"

Pacing back and forth with his hands on the back of his neck he suddenly points his finger accusingly and says "She is the boss and your not. She wants a weapon? You use those results and make a weapon!" "You think creating screamers is hard? We are all infected Valad even if you die you become a screamer. Its in the air. It's not just a bite. Valad think about it please. She could be the missing key... she could be the cure"

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK 'Teen Wolf' 🤠

GUYS ITS LITERALLY MIDNIGHT AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SKJSKSJQODNQLDNKW🤡
Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter👁
I was gonna make it a long one but I like this ending😎

Daily jk