[20]

I was woken up by my hair being stroked delicately with the sun peaking through the gaps of the tent. As I slowly craned my eyelids open I was met with a warm smile radiating of Jungkook's face as he stared at me lovingly. "Morning princess" he said with one eye lazily half open as he stroked my cheek. The new nickname hit me in the face and I was quick to duck under his chin.

He chuckled lightly and jabbed two of his fingers into my ribs to which I squeaked and removed my head to look at him. "Ouch" I said extending the 'ch' with a small pout. He only grunted and pulled my hair over my face so it was covered like a blanket.

Soon enough our fun was ended with a frantic Hoseok calling from the outside "hey Y/N have you seen Jungkook I think he was supposed to sleep with me but he never came."

Realising the situation Jungkook widens his eyes and looks at me with terror swimming through his iris'. I simply let my fingers glide through his strands of hair and call back out "yea don't worry he slept here."

There was a small gap of silence and then some shuffling from outside and then a loud reply "Oh I see...I see... well breakfast is ready soon...but yanno take your time" I could practically here him wink at the end.

After Hobi was gone I threw my arm over Jungkook's body and let out a huff but only for him to grab my waist and give me a quick peck on the lips and say "come on we need to get up now."

After a lot of convincing, shoving and even bribing with kisses Jungkook successfully got my lazy ass out of the bed and all they way to the campfire.

Once by the warm and safe campfire I picked up my breakfast and lazily sat down next to Jennie and slumped my head on her shoulder. "morning to you to" she said casually taking another bite from her food. She then hastily puts her cutlery down and looks at me "wait wait let me connect the dots here...you and the dude slept in the same tent...wait! Is this the guy you always talked abou-" "Oh my gosh Jennie your so-" I was then cut off with a Jungkook sitting next to me.

"You talked about me a lot then huh" he said while smirking. I removed my head from Jennie's shoulder and looked at him biting my lip and leaning in for a kiss. Soon as his eyes closed I jabbed him in the ribs which resulted in him making a high pitch screech and an angry pout in my direction. I simply smiled and kissed his cheek "maybe" I replied with a cheeky grin.

"Sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey moment but we need to get supplies...today" Hobi said looking at me. "No that's fine Team B can go today I'll go get ready."

Before I could properly stand Jungkook grabs my wrist "Wait your still injured I'll come aswell." He said with worry lacing his voice. "Jungkook you don't nee-" "I'm coming" he said with such finality I just shrugged and he smiled giving me a hard kiss on the cheek and guided us back to the tent to get ready for the mission.

A/N
Soz for taking forever to upload Lads
Daily JK

A/N Soz for taking forever to upload LadsDaily JK