[17]

I try my hardest to make the situation as normal as possible by removing myself from the hug and going back to my original position on the mattress. I look at my leg and there it was. A deep dark crevice with some crimson oozing out staring back at me. Jungkook crouches with the med supplies in his hand and I put my hands either side of my thigh careful not to touch "what...the...fuck...I can't even sit cross legged because of this shit" "jesus Y/N I have never heard you swear so much" "I'm in pain I can't help it" I solemnly said.

Jungkook grabs the disinfectant and pours some onto a small pad. Looking up unsurely he says "Uhm I've been in this situation before and to put it into simple terms, it's going to hurt like shit so..." he confidently lifts his hand and with the strongest British accent says "won't you take my hand" breaking off the accent he looks me in the eyes "I don't want you to break your teeth from clenching to hard or something, so squeeze my hand"

Once his hand was in mine he spread the pad into the cut and all around it. The pain was excruciating I kept my whines in my mouth and squeezed his hand like my life depended on it "I'm gonna die oh my god-I can't-no" In amongst my comments Jungkook stops and looks at me "all done" he said with a bunny smile making my face replicate his happy emotion with a small silence washing over us.

Jungkook mindlessly fiddled with my fingers and says "Uhm Y/N Can I sleep here tonight" and then mumbles a "Not because I want to-well I do want to I just want to make sure yanno-I was going to sleep with Hobi but-" "yes, yes you can sleep here Jungkook" I said with a smile tugging at my lips.

A quick yay left his lips as he stepped over my figure to lay on the mattress in a star fish shape. Laughing I tug on a pair of shorts and laid down next to him. He then proceeded to wrap his arm around my waist so my back was flush against his chest. I don't complain as he breathes into my ear as says "Honestly lately I have just been really afraid of the dark" he chuckles to himself and says "I definitely would not have made it to Hobi's tent without a mental breakdown"

Turning around to face him I say "I could've walked you there" "Yes but I want to sleep here" and he quickly turns me around with his face in the crevice of my neck and shoulder. "Goodnight Y/N" he says yawning. "Night" I reply knowing damn well I ain't sleeping with Jungkook latched onto me like a koala.

A/N
Soz for the lateish update anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter :)
JuNgKoOk dAily Pic

A/NSoz for the lateish update anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter :)JuNgKoOk dAily Pic